Crites Service

geoffr

Bob is NOT a nice guy. He is a despicable old coot that makes sport of short people.

But his offerings are innovative and very cost effective. All done within the principles of PWK's thinking.

Service is second to none.

tc

In addition..the fastest shipping and response with an email. I swear I think he takes his portable email device with him everywhere.....immediate response.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone used Bob's A/4500 crossover, I am wondering if I replaced the tweeters in my 1976 Heresy's with Bob's ct 125 and then used this crossover, how would it sound? Thanks in advance for your help.

Looks like you may be missing some dialogue going on about the A/4500 in this thread. However, I believe the A/4500 was designed to replace the Klipsch Type A crossover, while the Heresy speakers do not use the Type A.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/126188-just-installed-crites-4500-networks-and-ct-125-tweeters-in-la-scalas/#entry1863962

Edited by Fjd