BELLES IN PENN. - $1,910 0 MINS LEFT ON THE BAY

eth2

It's a couple of hours from where I live.  When we met I was in Morgantown helping a guy, and Washington PA is 30 minutes from Morgantown. 

The countdown is 40 minutes at $1600 as I write this.  It looks like there are three guys in a bidding war.  It will interesting to see if someone swoops in at the last minute.

If I had won that 1/2 billion dollar lottery a couple of weeks ago I'd have been all over those Belles. B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Washington PA is close to a big college town, Morgantown (WVU) and is probably a half hour from Pittsburgh.  That is a big enough population area to get some interest, and local pickup would be easy.  (25 min left still at $1600)

+++

GEOffr:  If I got yet ANOTHER set of speakers we already don't need, my wife would be filing the divorce papers the next day.  :lol:

Edited by wvu80

With original boxes (minus the duct tape that is now included) and the "lazer" badges from the mid-1970s, they could go higher.  All you need is a couple of serious bidders that really want them. 

It crossed my mind to contact wu80 about the possibility of playing "caretaker" for a few months.  Since being Walnut oil would almost match my 1976 Walnut Lacquer Khorns, I would then be compelled to start thinking Klipsch theater system.

FJD, I would absolutely be your Belle's caretakers!  I'd love to hear those speakers, if even for a short while.

My daughter is in Morgantown so I make the trip up there on a regular basis.

18 minutes and still at 1600.  Get that bid in now!  B)

• Like 1

A new guy jumped in at 4:00, was immediately upped to $1710 by the original bidder

2:00 1760

1:00 1800 New bidder!

:30 1865 new trumped by the original bidder

Sold 1901 to the original bidder who started at $1200

+++

Edit:  And yes Minermark, dam you're good. :rolleyes:

Edited by wvu80

FJD, I would absolutely be your Belle's caretakers!  I'd love to hear those speakers, if even for a short while.

My daughter is in Morgantown so I make the trip up there on a regular basis.

18 minutes and still at 1600.  Get that bid in now!  B)

As much as I would have liked, I just couldn't do it right now.  Given the difference between the first place bid and second place bid, it looks like $1,902 would have taken it since each bid at that level was a $25 increment and with the $1,890 bid only pushing it to $1,901 instead of $1,915 with only $11 separating 1st and 2nd that $1,901 must have been the winner's max bid.

Edited by Fjd

We're all such a bunch of voyeurs!  :lol:   It wasn't me who got them, I didn't even bid.

But I have to admit when it go down to about 4:00 and they were still at $1600, I started looking around my room, trying to figure out what I could sell to pay for these!

• Like 1