Contacting Aletheia

Deang

Just saw your post Emil. Pain levels are way down compared to a few months ago, I'll probably do surgery this summer. I reacted badly because of the history, no other reason - and I have a real bad habit of cranking out responses without thinking when I'm upset or tired. Apologies to everyone, including Craig. Hey, this place needed some excitement anyways.

• Like 1

Wow. I waived labor on that last build and bumped you to the front of the line so they would be there in time for your get together. I won't get into the rest. Nice cheap shot there at the end - I guess that's the best you got?

Dean,

Go get some sleep or whatever it is you need....geezzz  I guess I should have placed a smiley at the end of my first post. I was just messing with you.

Wow. I waived labor on that last build and bumped you to the front of the line so they would be there in time for your get together. I won't get into the rest. Nice cheap shot there at the end - I guess that's the best you got?

Dean,

Go get some sleep or whatever it is you need....geezzz  I guess I should have placed a smiley at the end of my first post. I was just messing with you.

Smileys DO help.  I'm not in pain and I thought you were serious.

Guest Steven1963

ALOT of miscommunications going around.  I think we should all use smiley's liberally from here on out.  At least I will :)  :) :)  :)  :)  :)  

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

all of you are assholes.

:)

Okay, I laughed.  Michael if it was anybody else but you, I might have reacted differently.

(thinks to himself...'don't forget the smileys!)

:)  :) :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

hi crankysoldermeister, just wanted to address yer back, and offer some free, unsolicited advice. the wife says I do that really well.

I had a laminectomy back in 2008, which did help my back......less pain, less frequency of pain....my back still goes out, 4 or 5 times a year though.

don't know if yer back pain radiates down yer leg, mine did/does. had a tarsol tunnel release procedure in 2010, which made the pain in my leg and foot much worse, even though the medical comm claims a 70% success rate.

here's where I'm a real hypocrite, get at least 2 opinions....something I never did.

good luck.

Edited by angusruler

No, but someone here once said that "Penny Junk Resistors" would be a cool name for a Punk Band. I also like to say "Crappy Oval Polyesters" - it just doesn't have the same level of coolness though. I have some others, but this is supposed to be a family friendly website.

I would just like to say that yes, I am an *******, but I'm in recovery. Still, it's probably not a good idea to just start pushing my buttons for amusement - I seem to be getting meaner as I get older. It's certainly not what I'd hoped for, and The Lord is disappointed as well. The good news is that I still actually feel guilty when I clobber someone.