Contacting Aletheia

Deang

People have been telling me for some time that the only way they know how to reach me is by using the PM feature. In spite of this, I've decided to turn off the PM feature, it's just too much to keep track of.

I think the problem is related to the following:

1) "Aletheia" is difficult to sound out and spell. I probably should have picked something easier to remember and spell.

2) I know many of you enable the feature that hides signature blocks. I do this too. I mean, and no offense intended, but who wants to see a mile long equipment list showing the audio inventory for every room in the house. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think signature blocks should contain pithy quotes and take up as little room as possible, and move the gear to the system profile area. Since so many hide the signature blocks, I've been forced to leave the PM feature enabled, since my contact information is in my signature block. However, since I can't keep up with the PMs, I'm disabling the feature.

You do not need to use my web interface to reach me. You can contact me directly by using:

dgwescott@gmail.com

I try to answer emails by the next day, but it can easily take longer depending on what's going on at work and home, and of course the amount of email I have to deal with.

I've decided to open up my phone line. Please, only call if you're serious about working with me. My number is:

937-344-6164

The website is:

http://www.aletheiaaudio.com

You can also get there using:

http://www.klipschcrossovers.com

New information is normally announced using My Facebook page, and then it gets to the website when I have time to update it.

It's a very small operation over here and I plan to keep it that way. I've said this many times. I have no interest in spending all of my free time building/soldering. So, please, don't beat me into the ground for trying to work a solution for getting a hold of me.

Don't hesitate to call if you have some questions not addressed on my website, but I will be trying to keep the calls as short as possible.

Edited by DeanG
  • Like 1

I don't answer calls after I go to bed, which is a lot earlier these days I'm afraid. My back hurts like hell, and after I take the pain killers and muscle relaxers I'm pretty much done - so the phone gets shut down at 9. Besides, I'm not building anything else for you unless you're paying retail and getting in line like everyone.

Edited by DeanG

I don't answer calls after I go to bed, which is a lot earlier these days I'm afraid. My back hurts like hell, and after I take the pain killers and muscle relaxers I'm pretty much done - so the phone gets shut down at 9. Besides, I'm not building anything else for you unless you're paying retail and getting in line like everyone.

Paying retail? WTF are you talking about...you might want to cool it with those meds.... 

Wow. I waived labor on that last build and bumped you to the front of the line so they would be there in time for your get together. I won't get into the rest. Nice cheap shot there at the end - I guess that's the best you got?

Paying retail? WTF are you talking about...you might want to cool it with those meds.... 

I dont think its the meds but the CHRONIC PAIN.

I can only imagine being in that type of pain 24/7 so lets give Dean some slack. He's just having a bad day dealing with the pain today I'm sure.