Joining the Palladium guys (pics page 9)

Scrappydue

So after hearing palladiums a few months ago i have been itching to try them in my own home. i decided to total up all the money i have in gear around the house, and decided to see what all i can start selling. so while i am losing a lot of gear (that i don't really need) i can finally find out how the klipsch palladiums sound in my home. to me its a price to pay to end the wondering. so selling bedroom setups, and computer setups, and setups i have in storage just because. the only things i will not be selling is anything from my downstairs home theater, and the wife said the cornwalls better not be going anywhere! (I really do love this woman)

so on to what i have coming. on friday i ordered the p-27c in merlot. it should be here tomorrow. now i have p-17's payed for but the seller is really pushing the towers on me. i like towers much better than bookshelves as far as looks. plus the thought of having bookshelves on stands with a 4 year old whizzing by them scares me. so i still haven't decided if i am gonna (or can) fork over the money for the towers. 

since i am selling all my stuff, i will be getting rid of the projector and screen in the living room. me and the wife are ok with it cause we have so many windows so frankly i'm excited to take the kuro out of storage and get it back up. i have a gentleman buying it and a whole 5.1 package from me. i always have good luck selling full packages to people as it just comes easier to me than selling separate pieces. so i have to find a new avr eventually if the palladiums end up staying. i will use my once 805 for right now. HOWEVER i do have to find a subwoofer for the living room. and foot print can't be huge, just don't have the space for it. 

pics will come once the stuff gets here. and as usual waiting is the hardest part...

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 13

e. the only things i will not be selling is anything from my downstairs home theater, and the wife said the cornwalls better not be going anywhere! (I really do love this woman)

I gave your post a "like."     

The like wasn't for you; it's for your wife.   :):emotion-21: 

• Like 3

Congrats, If you can grab the towers I say go for it. You'll be amazed with how much bass they have…and we all know you like the bass :D

do you have palladiums ceptor?

Just a pair of P38s. You will love the Merlot. The fit and finish is remarkable. 

e. the only things i will not be selling is anything from my downstairs home theater, and the wife said the cornwalls better not be going anywhere! (I really do love this woman)

I gave your post a "like."     

The like wasn't for you; it's for your wife.   :):emotion-21:

she just said she is pretty likable  B)

• Like 4

You are not messing around.  You are putting this system together quick!  We talk a lot about amps, cables, DAC's and other things to improve SQ.  Yet, it all comes down to speakers.  This is the single best thing a person can do for improved SQ.  The Palladiums are on a lot of wish list, lol.

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 5

I'm curious to hear about the improvement- no idea where the closes Palladiums are to me to demo- not that I think I'd ever purchase. Just wonder what multiple of improvement they are over the RF7ii's ?

They look exotic - so I'm sure they sound great. Looking forward to pics & review!

Which towers? Thats a cool looking center. Do you still have the Anarchy horns you built? Those might be small enough for your needs. Ever consider building your own speakers?

Congrats, can't wait to hear what you think about them and how they compare with everything else you've owned :P:D

• Like 1