Joining the Palladium guys (pics page 9)

Scrappydue

They do make a bigger Paladium, right?

lol yes they do but I am a BIG believer in matching driver sizes for as seamless of a sound as possible. So I'm already in my wheelhouse. Just need surrounds. Now if they make a p-29c then we shall see :)
  • Like 1

Well you seem fairly new on here. I can assure you I have been on quite the journey myself. I've owned just about every line Klipsch has made. I've prolly bought and sold 200 speakers in the last 4 years since my wife has really let me do what I wanted apeaker wise.

Wow scrap congrats on your speakers :emotion-21: They look amazing bro..

thanks buddy! I'm enjoying them. Tonight will be spent with the 904's though. Maybe I will watch something and then watch it immediately in the morning upstairs to compare. Without dragging 100-150 lb speakers around to a/b. Plus I don't really have the width in any room to properly a/b

Did you sell the 4520? I would think that would have some pretty decent go go juice in two channel mode for your Palladiums. The 4520 does 175 w/ch with only two speakers running. It powers my 7's fairly nice IMO.

no the 4520 is powering the cinema stuff downstairs. The palladiums are being ran in my old onkyo 805 for right now.

Add this thing to your 805 and your Palladiums will never know what hit them.  Great price for a seldom seen phenominal 3-channel amp.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-aragon-8008-x3-2015-02-23-amplifiers-90275-rancho-palos-verdes-ca

**Below photos are not of actual amp for sale in ad.**

aragon8008front.jpgaragon8008x3rearpanel.jpgaragon8008x3insidechassis.jpg

Bill

• Like 1

Add this thing to your 805 and your Palladiums will never know what hit them
got to add a new avr or pre before i do an amp as the non hdmi passing through  805 is a pain to me and a huge pain to my wife. we enjoy turning the tv off and on and never changing the input. running everything around it so the avr isn't on all day sucks 

got to add a new avr or pre before i do an amp as the non hdmi passing through  805 is a pain to me and a huge pain to my wife. we enjoy turning the tv off and on and never changing the input. running everything around it so the avr isn't on all day sucks 

Makes good sense to me.

Bill 

Guest Steven1963

Unless your a 'this,' and MO suddenly moved towards CA, I think he means the amp.

Edited by Steven1963

I very well could be done shopping for some years.

:unsure:  ;)

I doubt that.  You may never be A/V content.  :D

As Dr. Phil may say, "The best predictor of future behavior is past(current) behavior." :o  :D

With that said, nice speakers.

Bill

Lol I got  kick out of reading this then spending the next 30 seconds scrolling down through your systems in your sig... :D

Edited by twk123

Add this thing to your 805 and your Palladiums will never know what hit them. Great price for a seldom seen phenominal 3-channel amp. http://app.audiogon....palos-verdes-ca **Below photos are not of actual amp for sale in ad.** aragon8008front.jpg

I knew Bill would find one of these.  This amp was considered cream of the crop when Aragon was at the top of it's game. The price does not look to bad and the amp looks great.