Joining the Palladium guys (pics page 9)

Scrappydue

Actually one has a small ding in it. Seller said it wasn't there when he shipped them but doesn't look like damage to me that would have been from shipping. But who know. I'm about 99% sure I'm keeping these so he offered me a chunk of my money back.

Actually one has a small ding in it. Seller said it wasn't there when he shipped them but doesn't look like damage to me that would have been from shipping. But who know. I'm about 99% sure I'm keeping these so he offered me a chunk of my money back.

Congratulations !!

Sorry to hear about the ding! How bad is it? Picutures? Just curious !!

Enjoy the Palladiums !!!

Pite,

Love your HT speaker compliment!  RF-7II's all around - Yes sir!  Hate when people use nothing but the echoey sound sprayers in the rear and sides.  There is more audio content in the rear especially on the DTS Master encoded Blu-Ray's.  I can see the RS's in the side surround position but certainly not as rears.  Yuck.

• Like 1

• Moderators
well i jumped and bought the rest of the setup. so i have a set of bookshelves, a set of surrounds, and a sub on the way.

Jumped.....or did you slip and fall off the cliff?  :D   Congrats Scrappy.  Should be a great setup.