hsu Vtf15 mk2 or psa v1500 Which to go with? opinions needed

jordan122345

I would not mind the klipsch at all but if I can get a much better sub for slightly more that is where I am at

Very true but not many here have even heard the new R115SW so not many reviews out yet.  But the reviews from ones that have heard or own them now all seem pretty favorable.

Your choice, your $$$, so go where your gut tells you.

I will tell you this, if I was not very satisfied with my family room 4 sub HT rig, I would put a pair of the R115SW's at the top of my list.  Now if I had a dedicated basement or bonus room HT, then I would add a few more to the list.

Bill

Oh believe me sir bill if I had the room or the extra money for 2 r115sw's I proably would. Plus I can get a pair for $1250 shipped but don't really want to spend that much when I can the hsu vtf15h for $852 shipped and should be here before the week is over. Or I can wait till the first week of April for the psa v1500 or the hsu vtf15h mk2 for $1050. So I may save my money and get the vtf15h 1st edition

Edited by jordan122345

Why wait? You can have dual PB2000's or a PB12 Plus at your door by Friday. Heck even if you don't like them then just return within 45 days. That's 45 days of FREE demoing and FREE return shipping. What's not to love about that company? There's a good reason among others why SVS is one of the top ID companys in the world.

• Like 2

That is true but at that point I could also do the psa xv15se and they have the same free return policy as svs. If I am gonna go something other than the klipsch r115sw's then I wanna do it right the first time. I just wish hsu had free shipping with there 30 day trial period

I do apologize for the 2 threads. But it has only been 7 pages total thank you very much LOL. so the rythmik is gonna be more than I wanna spend and I think hsu and psa have better options in my price range for a great home theater sub. And yes I am pretty much subbed out by now and I do need to just get one already. Now just waiting on availability of the 2 I am interested in. But this is why I love this forum with everyone willing to help out with opinions or first hand knowledge

No need to apologize. I was just kidding. I've been where you are before when it comes to any electronics. It is always a tough decision because it's your money and you've worked hard for it. You want to make sure your getting the best possible deal and equipment. I'm sure you'll be happy with your final decision as all of your choices have been excellent. 

I do apologize for the 2 threads. But it has only been 7 pages total thank you very much LOL. so the rythmik is gonna be more than I wanna spend and I think hsu and psa have better options in my price range for a great home theater sub. And yes I am pretty much subbed out by now and I do need to just get one already. Now just waiting on availability of the 2 I am interested in. But this is why I love this forum with everyone willing to help out with opinions or first hand knowledge

There's more here than helping with opinions and knowledge….they will help you spend your money :D

Ha ha ha...... I understand where you are at. When my sub crapped out, I went through the same ordeal. Ultimately, I decided to re-amp my sub. Before I made that decision, I searched the net furiously on subs, reading reviews etc. 

Oh believe me sir bill if I had the room or the extra money for 2 r115sw's I proably would. Plus I can get a pair for $1250 shipped but don't really want to spend that much when I can the hsu vtf15h for $852 shipped and should be here before the week is over. Or I can wait till the first week of April for the psa v1500 or the hsu vtf15h mk2 for $1050. So I may save my money and get the vtf15h 1st edition

What about the VTF-3 MK5 ? It is 100 bills cheaper than the VTF-15 and has the same amp and what looks like the same driver. The performance is very similar. I think that was the one I was looking into before I re-amped my sub. 

Bryant

Your beating yourself up after 15 pages of posts and two different threads. SVS, HSU, Rythmik, PSA, are all good companys. You can't go wrong with any of them. Now hurry up and pick one!! EEny meeny miny moe  :P

I laugh looking back but I did this same thing with a couple of guns. Both were $1,500 pistols so either was pretty uncomfortable. In the end I ended up buying both which is even more ridiculous than racking up a high page count on two threads.