K-24-K instead of K-22-k woofer

I picked up 2 pair of Heresy I and one pair of Heresy II speakers recently. All cabinets were all bad and some drivers damaged. I am trying to make one nice pair but don't have a nice pair of K22 woofers. I do have a nice pair of K24 woofers out of the IIs. Can I switch woofers?

I picked up 2 pair of Heresy I and one pair of Heresy II speakers recently. All cabinets were all bad and some drivers damaged. I am trying to make one nice pair but don't have a nice pair of K22 woofers. I do have a nice pair of K24 woofers out of the IIs. Can I switch woofers?

yes - no problem -

The worst of the three had the plywood delaminating and multiple chips. The II's have heavy laminate pealing, look as though there was a moisture issue. The last pair has some minor laminate pealing and may be salvageable.

are the motorboards ok -- if yes - save them  - I would think the H2 cabs being MDF  ,  it  should not be expensive to replace the panels rather than repairing these -

Close 1968 CB350

Of course!  the CL was the scrambler.  No Google from me, this was all from my rapidly decaying memory.  I was thinking that in the late 60's the larger Honda was the 300 Dream, in solid Red, Black or White, no two-tone.

I love that candy apple red. 

The motorboards are fine. The H2 is definitely plywood with the crossover mounted on the round input terminal. 

I was under the impression that H2 was  MDF -I have a set of H1 and these are plywood for sure -

"I was under the impression that H2 was MDF"

Correct.

The HDBR in the original H was plywood, the Walnut, Oak, etc were lumbercore.

With the H2 the Birch was mitered (instead of butt-jointed), and they all went to MDF (from either lumbercore or plywood).