Khorn for sale! sold

gsxrfun86

I drove 500 miles in a snowstorm to get mine

you were the one who bought the pair near Boston - congratulations -how heavy were these to carry - great - we were wondering who bought them -

I bought mine in Maine. I am not sure who got the cane pair north of Boston yesterday

you were the one who bought the pair near Boston - congratulations -how heavy were these to carry - great - we were wondering who bought them -

I bought mine in Maine. I am not sure who got the cane pair north of Boston yesterday

"-how heavy were these to carry?" about 175 pounds

and I thought that scalas and cornwalls were heavy -123 lbs for the scala - 108 for the cornwall - 175 for the k horn - wow

250 pounds apiece for TSCMs and I have 7 of them!

Roger

and I thought that scalas and cornwalls were heavy -123 lbs for the scala - 108 for the cornwall - 175 for the k horn - wow

The Klipsch Pro Klipschorn TSCM speakers weigh in at 250 pounds a piece and I own 7 of them!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

The Klipsch Pro Klipschorn TSCM speakers weigh in at 250 pounds a piece and I own 7 of them!

Roger

hi Roger - nothing like big speakers - I used to install the Altec A2--A4 's back in the days - we would audition while sitting in the bass bins -

Roger

hi Roger - nothing like big speakers - I used to install the Altec A2--A4 's back in the days - we would audition while sitting in the bass bins -

I am thinking of eventually getting out of my two KPT-684s and Velodyne HGS-18IIs and having Carl build me a few of something ridiculously large and horn loaded. I want to listen to the 1802 in Hope in April if at all possible, but the last I heard, Bodclaw Bob wasn't going to be in Hope that weekend!

Roger

That is not a bad idea - these are actually pretty good - 6 feet tall -they look like big jubilees

If you are talking about the Lil Wrecker he is working on, I was thinking BIGGER, LOUDER, AND LOWER than that...

I am already pushing six 18 inch woofers of air and the Velodynes play down to 15 Hz, I aint looking for a lateral move or to downsize, I want to move a lot of air!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

When you were talking 6 foot tall, I thought you were talking about the LIL Wrecker, the 1802 may be 6 feet wide, but not 6 feet tall...

I need to listen to one, would probably get a pair if they impress me enough. If Bodclaw Bob is not in Hope in April, I will have to wait until Kevin orders his and listen to it with his Jubilees...

Roger

When you were talking 6 foot tall, I thought you were talking about the LIL Wrecker, the 1802 may be 6 feet wide, but not 6 feet tall...

I need to listen to one, would probably get a pair if they impress me enough. If Bodclaw Bob is not in Hope in April, I will have to wait until Kevin orders his and listen to it with his Jubilees...

Roger

yeah - you are right - 4 feet high -you would need 2 -3 pairs stacked  on top one of the other at least -

At around $4,000 a crack, I can have Carl build me multiples of something that will probably dig deeper as well, but I still want to hear one at least. Since Kevin already has two KPT-684s like myself, it should make for a great comparison of what I am after when he orders his. Just hope Roy is in town in April, but it does not look like that will happen!

Roger

At around $4,000 a crack, I can have Carl build me multiples of something that will probably dig deeper as well, but I still want to hear one at least. Since Kevin already has two KPT-684s like myself, it should make for a great comparison of what I am after when he orders his. Just hope Roy is in town in April, but it does not look like that will happen!

Roger

right on , as long as you can reproduce the cabinet - with the right drawing plans - anything can be done with a good CNC - Eminence drivers are available as well -

Roger

you mean Carl is that good of a carpenter - I had no idea - great to know

Roger

No, I wasn't talking about reproducing the 1802, I would either buy a pair of Klipsch Originals or have Carl build me 2 or 4 of something with a much longer Horn than the 1802 (meaning that it will dig deeper) and a much better 18 inch driver with a lot more x-mas, so it will move a lot more air. He PMd me about a few horns on the AVS forums that are very interesting. I could build 4 for the same or less than two 1802s and trump them in every way except they would not be Klipsch.

Roger

• Like 1

Roger

No, I wasn't talking about reproducing the 1802, I would either buy a pair of Klipsch Originals or have Carl build me 2 or 4 of something with a much longer Horn than the 1802 (meaning that it will dig deeper) and a much better 18 inch driver with a lot more x-mas, so it will move a lot more air. He PMd me about a few horns on the AVS forums that are very interesting. I could build 4 for the same or less than two 1802s and trump them in every way except they would not be Klipsch.

Roger

i know there is probably bigger but what about the gjallerhorn? Recently heard a pair of these and OMG! new favorite subwoofers. You better give me first dibs on them 684's :)