Khorn for sale! sold

gsxrfun86

It is now headed for Iran...

We have a Forum member in Iran.

you mean Carl is that good of a carpenter

Nope, just your average wood butcher that likes making saw dust.

how is the weather in Texas ,is it hot enough so you can you open the doors and vent the workshops - we are still in the deep freeze down here -

I've had the AC on at the house the last couple days.  Last night I was in the garage putting the driver in my latest project and had to keep stopping to wipe sweat off my forehead so it wouldn't drip on the box.

I put a window AC into a fellow Nurse's bedroom window when it was over 100 degrees out.  She was right there wiping the sweat off my forehead as I worked.  Made a lot of difference when you don't have to wipe your own sweat.

It is now headed for Iran...

We have a Forum member in Iran.

you mean Carl is that good of a carpenter

Nope, just your average wood butcher that likes making saw dust.

how is the weather in Texas ,is it hot enough so you can you open the doors and vent the workshops - we are still in the deep freeze down here -

I've had the AC on at the house the last couple days.  Last night I was in the garage putting the driver in my latest project and had to keep stopping to wipe sweat off my forehead so it wouldn't drip on the box.

I put a window AC into a fellow Nurse's bedroom window when it was over 100 degrees out.  She was right there wiping the sweat off my forehead as I worked.  Made a lot of difference when you don't have to wipe your own sweat.

still 32 farenheit over here and the nights are cooler -