Heresy Houston $200

mxr dad

I get it.  Damn those scammers!!  May they all wake in the morning with a terrible itching, burning rash for which there is no relief for at least a week.... :emotion-14:

Finally!  A worthy rant to soothe your crankyness... :P

• Like 1

I get it.  Damn those scammers!!  May they all wake in the morning with a terrible itching, burning rash for which there is no relief for at least a week.... :emotion-14:

Finally!  A worthy rant to soothe your crankyness... :P

ahhhh yessssss.......

I'm aware of many scams, but don't understand what the lister was possibly trying to do.

I understand possibly phishing, but why use such an inefficient and low volume results method?

Would someone briefly explain please?  Lars

Edited by Karsoncookie

I hate this scam crapp.......like the one two weeks ago.......four KP301's for $400 bones in Wash D.C. I was all over that. Got me all worked up, thinking I was going to get a "great" deal.......then the same add shows up in Dallas TX.......what BS.

The only satisfaction I got was flagging that ad........may the fleas of a thousand camels infest there a$$......those S.O.B.'s

MKP :-)

I'm aware of many scams, but don't understand what the lister was possibly trying to do.

I understand possibly phishing, but why use such an inefficient and low volume results method?

Anyone?     Anyone??        Lars

• Like 1

I feel kinda like the un chosen kid on the edge of the playground.

Nobody has taken the time to answer what I feel is a simple question.

Not feeling the family here.

Maybe I'm Speshul Ed.

Would somebody take a moment and answer my above post --Please? 

For my future edgucashun.       Lars

Anyone?     Anyone??        Lars
Lars I'm with you.......I don't know.......like the guy that had the four KP301's.......he got my e-mail and my ph#.....ok.....what's he gonna do???

MKP :-)

Lars, nobody is ignoring you, let me tell you the real problem; you're normal.  And that's why you don't get it, you don't think like an abnormal person.

And we're all normal as well.  Any of us could speculate why someone would post such ridiculous ads, but we would all be guessing, and all our guesses would be as meaningless as anybody else's.  The standard troll post has a goal, he gets a cheap thrill by evoking as many emotional responses, usually bad ones, as possible.  If a person has no meaning in his life, troll posts might be all there is to get attention.

It's easy to speculate this person is troubled, and I think he is trolling, not phishing or scamming.  If he is trolling for suckers to take their money, then he is scamming.  His posts are so transparent and obviously not true, I don't think he could make money doing this.  All he can do is get angry emails, and he can talk tough in his anonymity.  This is a sad person.

The other easy guesses why someone would post multiple troll ads might include:  undue needs for attention or loneliness.  Like children, any attention, even bad attention, is better than no attention.  The person could be lonely with no friends, he could even have a severe mental illness.  Without actually knowing this person, no one knows.

I sure don't know.  :huh:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

More KP- That's what I figured, but it seems there is more to it. Or just some Bandwagon?

Still waiting for an explanation.  Thank you,   Lars

BTW- does your name refer to the values.com commercial?

If so , WOW, the guy behind the curtain with the $ funding is doing awesome work.

All very Biblically based, but-- he's being smart for wider acceptance and keeping that out of it.    Lars

WVU-   Thank you for the explanation.

If I recall your background correctly, you would know.

I spent 27 years in my marriage dealing with amazing Gaslighting the last 8 or so.

The last 5 years in counseling trying to understand what I could do over and above "my part".

I took two MMPI's over those years at my request. . She refused to do any.

Reallyyy glad that's over, Have two great kids nevertheless.

Thank you,   Lars