For Boxx

Mallette

This is the poster that will be displayed at the Hope plant for the employee lunch the Croft family and other Forum members are supporting on 10 April.  40 signed up...it's going to be awesome.  Still time to join us!  PM me as confirmed or tentative.  Those already signed up PM only if your status changes. 

post-7390-0-03420000-1425997189_thumb.jp

Edited by Mallette
  • Like 12

There is a restaurant in the community just north of where Boxx lived, Desoto, Ojedas is the name, they have a life size poster just inside the door, we eat there probably once a week, always think of Boxx going in and leaving. Wont make it to Hope, we went probably about 4 years ago, the factory is so neat, watching the men and women work with the lacewood, then the museum across the street, very neat. The dinner for the employees is an outstanding idea. Yall have fun.

• Like 1

There is a restaurant in the community just north of where Boxx lived, Desoto, Ojedas is the name, they have a life size poster just inside the door, we eat there probably once a week, always think of Boxx going in and leaving. Wont make it to Hope, we went probably about 4 years ago, the factory is so neat, watching the men and women work with the lacewood, then the museum across the street, very neat. The dinner for the employees is an outstanding idea. Yall have fun.

I know the place...thanks for keeping Dad in your thoughts! He would have gotten a kick out of the many impressions he made on people. 

Boxx & his brother from a different mother! :) Very cool.

:) Thanks...made me laugh!