1980 La Scala value?

Ebux

I have a chance to trade my large aquarium for a set of 1 owner 1980 La Scala's. I'm told they're in great shape and have never been modified. They said they haven't used them in 15 years. I believe they're in the raw finish.

Well like others said its all about what someone is willing to pay. I've probably got $3000 in it but I know I'd be lucky to get $500 or $600 out of it. Those speakers are large but not nearly as bi​​​https://www.troopmasterweb.com/troop39muncie

g and heavy as this tank. I would most likely sell them. I think trading for stuff is fun anyway. I'm waiting on pictures from them. I'll post them when I get them.

Market driven as well.  Where do you live?  In NY and the north we see lower prices since there are far more sets available and travel times are shorter.  In the south they tend to bring higher prices where there are less to be had and greater distances to travel.

Well the link did not work but my experience is aquariums do not fetch much used and it is getting hella expensive to have one now. So I would say trade jus my opinion. My 1980 scalas would have to bring more than 1500 for me to sell but mine are modified. Rick 

I don't have pics yet. They are uncovering them in the garage. I live in Indiana. I've been texting with them quite a bit and as soon as I have pics I'll post them. Like ricktate said though, no matter how much I've put into my aquarium they don't tend to bring a lot of cash. It's hard to sell something that goes in a house and weighs 1700 pounds.