Onkyo Integra M-506RS Amplifier & P-306RS Pre-Amplifier - SOLD

japosey

I'm selling a vintage Onkyo Amp and Pre-Amp.  These things are in excellent condition. I hate to let these go, but I just don't have the need from them.  The one bulb that was out was replaced and all lights are working great.  I believe the amplifier is rated at 120 x 2 @ 8 ohms and 160 x 2 @ 4 ohms.  The items are in excellent condition with no noticeable scratches or dings.  The woodgrain side panels are in excellent condition, I will need to retake some photos of the sides.  The photos I took did not turn out very good and did not do the sides justice. 

Here is a link to a page with the features, benefits and specifications for the amp:

http://audio-database.com/ONKYO/amp/integram-506-e.html

Here is a link to a page with the features, benefits and specifications for the pre-amp:

http://audio-database.com/ONKYO/amp/integrap-306-e.html

post-57114-0-59300000-1426214216_thumb.j

post-57114-0-98260000-1426214226_thumb.j

post-57114-0-32540000-1426214237_thumb.j

post-57114-0-61920000-1427334241_thumb.j

Edited by japosey

Thanks for offering here. I ran this exact combo thru Chorus IIs, Quartets, Belles and Forte IIs and it was a great match. Had the other M- series as well, good stuff not a sniff of hiss thru the Klipsch and a pretty darn good phono stage as well. This photo has been posted a few times on different forums but I am here to tell you it is mine. Just saying that our Klipsch buds shouldn't be worried about noise, none there but power is.

post-19886-0-81180000-1426215181_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET

Eye candy for sure, I once owned the 504 and the 308 and wish I still had them , GLWS I am sure they will go soon enough

Yeah, I wish I still had my Denon PRA-1500/POA-1500 combo with it's amber lighted meters.

Good luck with the sale of your Onkyo Integra combo.

Bill

Hey, Denton Texas!  I lived in Krum for 6 years, between 2003 to 2009 and have been back in AR for 5 years now.  I do miss that area.

Kind of a gloomy today with plenty of rain.  Which is welcome given how dry it has been around here.  Denton is really becoming a vibrant community with the Downtown area exploding with new restaurants and bars, plus the outskirts are seeing the typical subdivision growth and shopping areas added.  This weekend is a big music festival, 35 Denton, which will bring close to 50,000 to the Downtown area.  I love it here.  With two colleges in town, it makes for a very eclectic setting and a great music town.

Edited by japosey

• 3 weeks later...

Did you read the description you linked to for that amp?  ;)

The newly developed twin whined scheme large-sized transformer is used for a power-source part as a result of pattern research of influence in a tone quality. 

Examination by the hearing put into practice from a resistor, capacitors, the printed circuit board, and the lead wire for a product line to the solder for weldings is repeated and adopted from the semiconductor device and the transformer relationship.

I'd love to have it, but I don't think I've got 170,000 Yen around the 1979 time.  :(

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1