Audio stand to accommodate RC-64II

Hi everyone,

I am a happy owner of the Reference series with the following, RF 7ii towers, RC 64ii center and RS 62ii surrounds. The subwoofer is as PB-2000 from SV Sound. I am happy with the setup, but I do have one issue that I haven't been able to address. I am looking for an audio stand/rack to accommodate my RC-64ii center, and I haven't found anything suitable online. Incidentally, I need to get a new audio stand, since my current one doesn't accommodate my audio receiver, Onkyo TX-NR1010 either.

Any suggestions? For what it's worth, I am located in San Francisco.

Thank you.

Andy

I'm curious about one too. The ones I'm familiar with are pretty flimsy. Currently I'm using a small cinema speaker as a temporary stand but it looks super ghetto. The above one looks nice but surely there is a factory steel one out there that you can just buy. I'm sure some will hold it up fine but all of them I have seen will be overloaded according to the specs.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the great replies. Like USNRET, I have 22" dual stands from Sanus that do exactly what the picture shows, except that it makes my one bedroom living room look even smaller. What I am really looking for is an audio-video stand that will accommodate my aforementioned RC-64ii as well as my bulky Onkyo receiver. The previous stand was from Bello, but it can no longer accommodate either components. @derrickkdj1: I am not very good at DIY, but if you can give some pointers I can certainly give it a shot.

Cheers and happy listening.

Andy

What I am really looking for is an audio-video stand that will accommodate my aforementioned RC-64ii as well as my bulky Onkyo receiver. 

Just search for "TV stands" similar to this one:

http://www.wayfair.com/Wildon-Home-%25C2%25AE-Veneto-Series-60-TV-Stand-TXQ71-TC0197.html

Most of those are at the right height, just plop the center on top.  There are also lots of open shelves you can buy that can do this but many are 30" tall.  I built some shelves you could modify and it would work but for what you're wanting I think a TV stand would be perfect, even if you don't actually mount the TV on it, just mount it on the wall above the center if the center is blocking part of the TV if you set the TV on the stand.  It would serve as a stand as well as storage.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1