Klipsch RF-63 - $600 (Raymond, ME)

opusk2k9

Buying the speakers that produced the sound I have been chasing will probably end up saving me money in the long run;)

I have been chasing the sound the 63's produced for over a year now. Weather it be Martin Logan, Definitive Technology Mythos, Monitor Audio etc.

Pretty excited but someone her bought my Denon. The 63's will be beautiful paperweights until my emotiva gear shows up.

• 4 weeks later...
My favorite speakers ever. Call me insane but they sound better than my Cornwall III's ever did.

Not insane in my book. 

If you only knew how long I have been saying that the 63's are the most 3-way sounding 2-way towers Klipsch has in it's arsenal.

That is why I have not "upgraded" to the 83's, 7's, or 7II's when I have had the chance.  I know I would get a little more "bigness" for HT if I did but musically I don't think they are an upgrade.

Bill

Edited by willland

My favorite speakers ever. Call me insane but they sound better than my Cornwall III's ever did.

Not insane in my book. 

If you only knew how long I have been saying that the 63's are the most 3-way sounding 2-way towers Klipsch has in it's arsenal.

That is wy I have not "upgraded" to the 83's, 7's, or 7II's when i have had the chance.  I know I would get a little more "bigness" for HT if I did but musically I don't think they are an upgrade.

Bill

Thank you! I couldn't agree more!

I actually sold my tube gear and all my other speakers and just use the 63's for HT and 2 channel.

I've never been this happy with my  gear.

To think of all the money I've spent over the years trying out different speakers, set ups, tubes and solid state and this is one of the cheapest yet is the best sounding. Go figure!

I was actually thinking of grabbing the 63's in this post. Might be nice rear surrounds.