La scala's 400 PEI Canada

ajoker2c

Love the last line!

Description

Think these are Klipsch la scala speakers. Bought them years ago as part of a huge amount of gear that I purchased from a club. Bottoms, horns and crossovers seem to be fine. The diaphragms in the highs are not functioning but are all there. I assume the grey carpet covering was added and not original.

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649185244-klipsch-la-scala-speakers/

Id be all over those for $400. I'd just add 3/4"wood all the way around and hide the crap part.

these are already 3/4 inch ,that would bring them up to 1.5 inches thick - can there be vibrations by adding new panels  over the cab -

Edited by Randyh

Id be all over those for $400. I'd just add 3/4"wood all the way around and hide the crap part.

these are already 3/4 inch ,that would bring them up to 1.5 inches thick - can there be vibrations by adding new panels  over the cab -

It is well established that the side panels resonate, nothing wrong with 1.5" sides gives them a great look, a number of members have done this. You probably don't need side braces with panes that thick but they would not hurt. good deal is an understatement even with the toll cost on the bridge. Best regards Moray James.