New Klipsch R-110SW vs SVS PB1000

stygz

There has been lots of discussion on the older Klipsch R-10SW being a slouch. I have listened to the old vs the new offerings from Klipsch and agree the new R-110 is much better than the old one. Has anyone have first hand experience with the R-110 vs the SVS PB1000?

"Older" implying something older than current.  The R-10SW and R-110SW are both current lines.  Are you referring to the RSW-10, the RT-10, the RW-10, The RPW-10, the SW-110...

Most would probably take the SVS sub - unless you were comparing the RSW or RT models.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hope I'm not intruding here but I've been trying to find a good sub for $500 or less and after reading lots of reviews thought I had decided on the klipsch R12SW, but I've recently found out about the SVS pb 1000. I have a yamaha RX-V475 and a pair of 1976 Heresy's, mostly movies then video games and music, any help would be great and thanks for your help.

I hope I'm not intruding here but I've been trying to find a good sub for $500 or less and after reading lots of reviews thought I had decided on the klipsch R12SW, but I've recently found out about the SVS pb 1000. I have a yamaha RX-V475 and a pair of 1976 Heresy's, mostly movies then video games and music, any help would be great and thanks for your help.

get the svs! you won't be sorry. and if you are unhappy, free shipping back. seems like an easy choice to me  :)