Belles in my future?

Holy CR*P!  Now I'm feeling better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Belle-Vintage-Hi-Fidelity-Horn-Loaded-Speakers-Walnut-w-Original-Boxes-/110752232651

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KLIPSCH-BELLE-FOLDED-HORN-LOUDSPEAKER-PR-Mid-70-039-s-KLIPSCHORN-Center-/301031221812

Hey Mookie - I will be planning a little more carefully the photos I post if I get the Belles.  Maybe my chainsaw on the left and bench grinder on the right.  

USNRET, who's this Thad?

Steven1963, Subwoofer is already in place.

Belle's, speakers for people who can't afford a home with good corners.

I'll be leaving now.......................................................

And don't I know that! Looked for 3 years when transferred here, no KHorn corners

Guest Steven1963

i'm struggling here... it's been a long day and i'm tired and nothing about this thread or OP annoys me.

but you're in my crosshairs and soon enough i will derail an important thread of yours or offend you with a jpeg. on a good day i can do both.

He's not kidding.

Since I wasn't a member when I got my Belle's, I thought I would post a photo (if I figure out how) so I do not get persecuted!

Awesome !!  

Ya'll may just have to trust me when I say I have a pair of oiled oak K's and a Belle center. I have a 9 year old Son, and a five year old daughter. I live in a rural area with a long dirt drive. I have four cats and four dogs (though the dogs don'trarely get to go into my living room except for one during thunderstorms) and I have wall to wall toys. I don't really have a Belle center, I actually have a half a Belle mounted on top of my TV and the other half sitting to the left of it. My Belle bass half has a lamp on it and a miniature aquarium with sea monkeys in it. There is no way in hades I am going to take a picture of my cluttered up living room. Ha ha ha....... I can send pix of the speakers close up, I suppose.  ^____^

Bryant

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

I do not think you will be able to fit a banana plug under the screws. Two-pronged spade is best.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1