Belles in my future?

Quick question about speaker cable hookup.  I'm planning on getting some banana/spade adapters to hook up my possible Belles but in the meantime will the banana plugs fit under the speaker connection screws or are the screws too short.  No problem removing the bananas but just wondering.

These work great if you wanna use banana plugs. Pack of eight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Adapter-Fisher-Mcintosh-Eico-Amp-Banana-Plug-SPADE-Accuphase-E-202-P-300-amp-/180785029266?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a17a0a092

IMG_1204%202_zpskzaz7ugo.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Edited by Tasdom
  • Like 1

Quick question about speaker cable hookup.  I'm planning on getting some banana/spade adapters to hook up my possible Belles but in the meantime will the banana plugs fit under the speaker connection screws or are the screws too short.  No problem removing the bananas but just wondering.

These work great if you wanna use banana plugs. Pack of eight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Adapter-Fisher-Mcintosh-Eico-Amp-Banana-Plug-SPADE-Accuphase-E-202-P-300-amp-/180785029266?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a17a0a092

IMG_1204%202_zpskzaz7ugo.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Good call Tas, makes for fast wire removal when you want to move those babies around ;)

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

I agree the Belle's are the best looking speakers in the Klipsch line. Some people say Belles are for people that dont have good corners, I say Belle are for people who listen to music with their eyes open.

ooooooo, burn.

post-58311-0-89260000-1426801003.jpg

I have some REALLY bad news Masterfly..... those speakers spoke to me while I was in my sleep. They are haunted. They said that you need to buy them then immediately ship them to me. Seems as though they were actually owned by a relative of mine who has deceased. ^___^ What do you say ? It will give you a clear mind and keep you from incessant terror for the rest of your life. :lol:

Bryant

• Like 1

I agree the Belle's are the best looking speakers in the Klipsch line. Some people say Belles are for people that dont have good corners, I say Belle are for people who listen to music with their eyes open.

I had khorns and Belles. For my room I thought the Belles were a better fit. Not for frequency extension but the height of the mid and tweeter were further down and the ability to move the speakers around to dial in the sweet spot. I still loved my khorns but the Belles were just more flexible for my room and they were beautiful.

• Like 1

Wow, that information was not in the listing.  Although my mind is far from clear at this point, I cannot risk more baggage/terror.  Ok, but I can only afford the speakers but I'm afraid not the shipping.  Please immediately wire $600 via Western Union to me.  And thank you for your concern!  :blink:

Western Union...... RUN!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wow, thank you GPBusa for your efforts in salvaging the label photo. Since the seller hasn't called me back with the serial numbers yet, this information is very helpful. Looking at the Klipsch ID chart, it does look like they are 2000 model. Gracias!

You're welcome... Glad I could help. You'd be surprised what you can find in under/over exposed photos with a little editing/tweaking.

Hope the Belles look as good in person as they do in the photos... and the purchase works out.

Make sure to post photos when you get them home and setup (unwritten forum rule for new purchases).

• Like 1