Beautiful La Scala's ?

Speed

Although I like LaScala's without grills, those are very purdy.  If they were within an hour of me, I might be in divorce court next week.  I was storing and using a friend's pair of LaScala's in the early 90's and that is the reason I'm a Klipsch fan.  Still regret buying them for $1,000 but they were not as purdy as these.   Go get em'.

• Like 2

Perhaps the OP is giving greater weight to their music reproducing abilities than he is their mild resemblance to another speaker in the Heritage line. If I were in search of La Sclas (which I'm not since I already own a pair) the full-face grille on the pair shown here would be entirely insignificant. As a serious listener, 'looks' are very much of a secondary concern for me.

They are Klipsch La Scalas in very good condition for an excellent price -- the thin piece of cloth in the front does nothing to change the basic infrastructure behind it. I say grab em'! If down the track Speed Racer wakes up one morning and decides the fabric is not for him, I suspect it would be a rather simple thing to tear it off.

I don't care for the look of a full grill on the LaScala.

To me, it just makes them look like fat Cornwalls. You simply lose the unique look of the LS bass bin.

Bruce

they are very nice looking BUT

this is the way they should look for me

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Klipsch-La-Scala-Speakers-Pair-/371284537657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5672487139

Edited by Budman