Beautiful La Scala's ?

Speed

but at least someone did a pretty neat job with the grill cloth on these.

Klipsch made them this way, and it won't change the fact that they are LS, but it hides the fact that they are fully horns.

To each his own.

Bruce

• Like 1

La Scalas with full frontal grilles are rare, so that could add to their value.  It would also be kind of cool to have a pair of La Scalas that don't look like everyone else's.

Since the horns are hidden, you could have fun with a judgemental audiophile who thinks horn-loaded speakers don't sound good, but likes the sound of your speakers.

• Like 2

Not far from here. My wife might not notice the difference.

One selling feature of McIntosh electronic components is that they mostly look alike, with their big blue dials, so the wife can't easily see if you've done an expensive upgrade without telling her.

Edited by Islander
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifs-l1600 (1).jpghttp://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fsUAAOSwBLlVBhWj/s-l1600.jpg

What do you guys, think ? Never seen them covered like this.They are fairly close, and reasonably priced !

I really like it. I made grilles a lot like that for 4 of my LaScalas, but they are black cloth which doesn't look nearly as good as those. Mine use Velcrow, but I think neo magnets would be 1000 times better.

mine:

IMG_0251.jpg

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 2

attachicon.gifs-l1600 (1).jpghttp://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fsUAAOSwBLlVBhWj/s-l1600.jpg

What do you guys, think ? Never seen them covered like this.They are fairly close, and reasonably priced !

I really like it. I made grilles a lot like that for 4 of my LaScalas, but they are black cloth which doesn't look nearly as good as those. Mine use Velcrow, but I think neo magnets would be 1000 times better.

mine:

IMG_0251.jpg

Nice looking Scallas, but i like the Drill Press Better  :emotion-21: 

• Like 1

I did it !

The price was lowered to $1150, so I bought them. Just have to pick them up. Of course, it didn't happen ( until there are pictures ) Give me time, It'll happen. This is a sickness, and there is no cure !!! ( til I go deaf )

• Like 2