Badges? Yes We Need a Stiking Badges

thebes

I hate to interrupt the jocularity with a serious question, but somebody has to be the designated buzz kill.  :rolleyes:

Does somebody have a cottage industry making those badges?  I don't even know if they are flat, or 3D, like a 3D printer could make, I've never seen one in real life.

Related, is it legal to make obsolete style unofficial Klipsch badges, or are they protected by copyright?

Lastly, how does the community here react to Klipsch replica badges?  Are they looked down on, or are they considered necessary because old-style badges are no longer available?

/legit questions

Return to your frivolity!  :D

those lazer lines are highly prized collectors items. 

does anyone have any idea how they used to make these lines on the laser logo  - are these painted on -heat stamped - I always wondered -

klipsch badge.png

Edited by Randyh

I hate to interrupt the jocularity with a serious question, but somebody has to be the designated buzz kill.  :rolleyes:

Does somebody have a cottage industry making those badges?  I don't even know if they are flat, or 3D, like a 3D printer could make, I've never seen one in real life.

Related, is it legal to make obsolete style unofficial Klipsch badges, or are they protected by copyright?

Lastly, how does the community here react to Klipsch replica badges?  Are they looked down on, or are they considered necessary because old-style badges are no longer available?

/legit questions

Return to your frivolity!  :D

I know that if you could reproduce the original Klipsch black and white badges for the Pro Speakers that I would be interested, or even the newer Pro Klipsch Badges in both sizes!

Roger