Badges? Yes We Need a Stiking Badges

thebes

Would 3D printers and a little paint and some time pull something like this off?

I don't think it would for the original "KLIPSCH" black and white badges as they were metal, but maybe for the Pro Klipsch plastic badges???

Roger

PANACEA or someone else here on this forum used to make some reproductions of the PRO badges in plastic or PVC - 15$ per badge - they looked really good -

CIMG4179.jpg

Edited by Randyh

Would 3D printers and a little paint and some time pull something like this off?

I don't think it would for the original "KLIPSCH" black and white badges as they were metal, but maybe for the Pro Klipsch plastic badges???

Roger

PANACEA or someone else here on this forum used to make some reproductions of the PRO badges in plastic or PVC - 15$ per badge - they looked really good -

CIMG4179.jpg

Would like to see one in person, wonder if they are the same size as the orriginals that go on my KP-600s?? Need one per box, 6 boxes in a set, and I hope to eventually pick up a second set, so I would take 12 if they are the correct size and look good. I think Kevin Harmon would be interested as well as Fyrpower if the look and spec out correctly.

Roger

Thanks,

I will give Trey a shout, but last I knew, they only had a handful of the plastic Pro Klipsch badges left and were only selling them to people who could give them serial numbers of original boxes that came with them, and that was over a year ago! Fyrpower set me up with two of the larger Pro Klipsch Badges brand new for my two KPT-684s for FREE!

Roger

I am curious how the new plastic pro badges look like - I have the old pro ones on my LSI's - these are 5 inches long by 1 inch by memory - these are simply painted over black and white -

PANACEA reproduced these using PVC - exact copies - with todays technology , a sign maker can make these on a computer and print them on vinyl -which can be glued on the original strip - if you have a good badge , they can scan it   - and make you tons of copies -

I am curious how the new plastic pro badges look like - I have the old pro ones on my LSI's - these are 5 inches long by 1 inch by memory - these are simply painted over black and white -

PANACEA reproduced these using PVC - exact copies - with todays technology , a sign maker can make these on a computer and print them on vinyl -which can be glued on the original strip - if you have a good badge , they can scan it   - and make you tons of copies -

When Kevin Harmon, Bill, and I bought our KP-600s, I made sure Kevin got the 6 best badges to be had, Bill may have got some in lesser shape,

I don't remember, but there were none to be had when

I bought my stacks.

If you pull up a thread with Kevin Harmons Jubilees in his man cave you will see two of the Large sized Pro Klipsch Plastic badges on his KPT-684s, just exactly like I have. If I cannot get faithful original "KLIPSCH" black and white badges for my KP-600 boxes, I would be very interested in 12 of the newer Klipsch Pro badges exactly like these, but in the smaller size as they made two sizes and the ones Kevin and I have for our KPT-684s are the larger variety and would look to large on the KP-600 boxes for my tastes.

Roger

you mean like these badges - not bad at all - they look really good - I have 4 pro badges brand new as spares for 2 pairs of LSI - powdercated black with white lettering -

KPT-684_635042279795420000_medium.jpg

Edited by Randyh

you mean like these badges - not bad at all - they look really good - I have 4 pro badges brand new as spares for 2 pairs of LSI - powdercated black with white lettering -

KPT-684_635042279795420000_medium.jpg

Exactly those Badges, those are the Large ones I have two of, there is an identical version, only much smaller that I think would look great on my KP-600 stacks!

Roger

here is the picture of the man cave and  Kevin Harmons Jubilees -image.jpg

Spent many hours and even an overnight or two in that room listening with Kevin!

Those two Deer skulls with antlers on the floor to the left of the TV were found dead, with antlers locked together.

That Box with the remotes on it is full of all his music DVDs, CDs, etc. To the right, out of view, is a full Body mount Black Bear walking, and there are another 8 or 10 Whitetail heads on both side walls just as big as the two in front, all taken by Kevin with his Bow!

I am hauling one of my MWM double bins to Hope in April and giving it to Kevin as a gift. He is going to put a K-402 with K-69 driver on it and use it as a center channel between those Jubilees!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

I had a pair of A4 Altec free - no charge - just pick up and take in Chicago 3 months ago - they were pulled out of a symphonic hall and they were being given away free instead of cutting them up - original Voice of the Theater - in one location for 40 years on wheels -

I had a pair of A4 Altec free - no charge - just pick up and take in Chicago 3 months ago - they were pulled out of a symphonic hall and they were being given away free instead of cutting them up - original Voice of the Theater - in one location for 40 years on wheels -

Heard a fully restored pair of V.O.T.s fed on tubes in Dayton, Ohio when I picked up my RC-7. My brother in Law is about 5 miles from me. He owns both 1989 Pickled Oak Klipschorns and Altec Studio Monitor Model 19s.

Roger