SOLD - 8' Monster THX Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable with Y-Adapter - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

Thanks twk123.  Yes, I shoot most of my audio photos with a Nikon D7000 with a 17-55mm 2.8 lens.  I have over 1000 photos hosted on my server that I have taken and shared in this community.  It's funny...anytime I get new speakers, before I even hook them up, I typically clean them, photograph them, share them in the forum, then I hook them up and enjoy listening to them.  Guess it's just another passion of mine.

If you google Klipsch Youthman and click on Images, you will see a small sample of my photos that I have shared.  ;)

Very nice! I have always enjoyed your HT shots etc. I am a Canon shooter myself but have not taken many speaker photos. I am overdue to get some shots of my setup and post them. Anyway, here is my 500px account if you want to check out some random photos I have uploaded:

https://500px.com/twkutina

I find photography and audio are actually quite similar as you are taking reality and then capturing and reproducing it in the greatest fidelity possible.

• 2 weeks later...