When I win the mega-millions lottery................

tube fanatic

I love cars and did some street racing with friends back in the 60s.  Check out these offerings.  What memories!!!!!

http://www.rkmotorscharlotte.com/sales/inventory/active#!/

Maynard

I was into racing myself, spent most weekends at Great Lakes dragway in Wisconsin racing whatever i had on hand at the time.

If i had kept half of the cars i went through when i was younger i would be a rich man.

Well since we are focusing on cars . I'm going to have the shop in NC that built the Hoonicorn do the same treatment to the 1966 Dodge Charger that's been taking up space in my garage for the past 21 years .

I WIN !   :)

I see your AWD drifting around LA and raise you Chris Harris drifting a beautiful Ferarri F12...

https://youtu.be/cjp1xjOzJqY

Edited by twk123
  • Like 1

The weekend of April 9th, they are having the auto show at Charlotte Speedway. I have been to that show 3 times, and highly recommend it. All the cars on the track itself are for sale, the center of the track there are vendors and swap, and there is an auction in the stands. There is also a huge swap meet as well. I might take my 550 Porsche Spyder replica this spring. Maybe I'll bring back something equally cool, but a tad bigger.

RK has cars at the show. They tend to have top quality cars, unless it is a car they are flipping at the show. Buy there, sell there..

In all the years I have been, I have never bought one, but I did sell my dad's 66 Galaxie convertible 428ci for $25,000 last spring there.

IMG_2749.jpg

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

Those prices are about double what those cars are worth. My good friend just bought a 55 Chevy perfect-perfect for $48K.

They are inflated some, but the cars they have are not the normal car. Trust me, they are show winners. I'd say they are overpriced about 25% only.

A grabber blue 69 boss. My life would be complete.

I have a friend that has a grabber blue 1970 Boss 302 that is 100% correct. It's a beauty. 

Personally, I like the yellow one Parnell Jones drove.

parnellijonesboss302.gif

I have a giant poster of it in my shop with Parnell in a race.

Edited by mustang guy