When I win the mega-millions lottery................

tube fanatic

I see your AWD drifting around LA and raise you Chris Harris drifting a beautiful Ferarri F12...   https://youtu.be/cjp1xjOzJqY

Beautiful car but too refined for my taste . I want an animal !

Jeez that thing is nuts. Ok so here is the plan: We lobby to bring back Group B rally, get some off road tires and some more downforce, re tune the suspension and let it rip! (Its too bad they paved pikes peak though...)

• Like 1

If I win the lotto -- I’m going to ask if i can go double or nothing the following week.  Real gamblers will understand.

Have you ever thought about writing for stand up comedians?  Or doing it yourself.  You're a natural.

I'm not sure about that -- I'm more of a punk type -- one-line sarcastic remarks.  I was a presenter at a large meeting recently.  I joked around with the crowd while presenting the information.  it went well -- TOO WELL.  After the meeting, my boss said that if I'm not careful I'm going to end up doing all the presentations from now on.  Then there was the time, that I just got up and told a whole string of lies -- told the crowd that I had been asked to be an indefinite resident of Columbia for possessing what turned out not to be powdered sugar, told them about running away from 12 orphanges when I was a kid--I succeeded getting their interest right off the bat and then delivered the boring business stuff.