Single Heresy Cedar Rapids $150

ZEUS121996

Duder, if you'd be willing to drive to Des Moines........

That's not a big issue, but as I am limited on time it is.  If I could get it shipped for 20-30 I would be cool with that.  Heck speedie delivery delivers to my work every morning.

Yes speedy delivery is $15.00 delivered to this area.  If someone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it.  On a side note Zeus has all ready offered to help, I just didn't know who was closer.  But he is supposed to be calling and finding out if it is still available.

speedy delivery will ship this for about $20 or less.  would need a few bucks to buy a box at walmart & some packing material...

not sure how else to offer my help... if you pay the seller for it & a small fee to me for running around town to pick it up & get boxes & packing it up & then deliver to speedy (which all in all is probably about a 25 mile round trip for me)  im happy to help.  PM me to work out the details... or sounds like a couple others were willing to help too.  your call.   

Edited by klipschfancf4

speedy delivery will ship this for about $20 or less.  would need a few bucks to buy a box at walmart & some packing material...

not sure how else to offer my help... if you pay the seller for it & a small fee to me for running around town to pick it up & get boxes & packing it up & then deliver to speedy (which all in all is probably about a 25 mile round trip for me)  im happy to help.  PM me to work out the details... or sounds like a couple others were willing to help too.  your call.   

I will see if they will take paypal, other wise I would need a forum member to take payment and pick it up and ship if for me.

I have emailed the seller, to see if they will take paypal.

Edited by duder1982