Palladium crossover networks...

ninjai18

Sorry I will not be taking any of mine apart. I know each one has two seperate crossovers. One for the bass drivers. And one for the mid/tweeter. I could prolly take a snap shot of my owners manual it shows a lot about them in it. First one I've read that was interesting

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

You know, I've been wondering, could Klipsch RF-7 II's with fully upgraded DeanG mods hold their own against stock Palladium P-39F's? Anyone care to speculate?

this would be a purely subjective observation. I know of one guy who I've ralked to and trust who liked rf-7ii more than p-39. I also know a couple other guys who have heard p-39s and weren't impressed at all. One of those same guys has heard them three times now in different setups and said they were better each time. He also heard the p-17's and said they were the absolute best bookshelf speakers he had ever heard in his life. I am loving mine right now. But I'm anxious to try a couple different avr's on them to see what will bring the most potential out of them.

And keep in mind I have been anti palladium for a very long time. I mean I would just bash people who payed for them. Now I didn't pay full price for them. If I did I may feel a little different but hard to tell without actually being in that situation

But of course it depends on what you mean by "hold it's own".

I had P39's and they were fantastic but I sold them and replaced with a 32 year old pair of bone stock Cornwalls and am just as happy.

its hard to say without side by siding those two but I bet they would sound different for sure. This isms great example of just forgetting about the gear and enjoying the sound. Happy for you Strickland. Love my Cornwalls. Wish they weren't just sitting in storage
  • Like 1

seoesrat crossovers

What are those?

its what my phone decided to spell when i fat finger the keyboard. If you didn't figure it out from reading my posts it's been edited.

LOL, I literally googled it. I feel like a dumbass. :P

• Moderators
You know, I've been wondering, could Klipsch RF-7 II's with fully upgraded DeanG mods hold their own against stock Palladium P-39F's? Anyone care to speculate?

The problem is it would be just that....speculation.  Only way would be do to some side by side comparison using the same gear, in the same room. 

I shared about my experience with the P39 with Belle Center and (4) THX Ultra2 Subs here.  I was one of those guys that thought they sounded ok.  This guy had all the right gear but it just wasn't what I would expect to hear from a pair of speakers that cost more than some people's automobiles.  MichaelandKlipsch calibrated the system so I do not believe it was a calibration issue.  It was ok...but I was hoping for much more.

And keep in mind I have been anti palladium for a very long time. I mean I would just bash people who payed for them. Now I didn't pay full price for them.

Yes, we are all still confused by that.  :lol::D

• Like 1