Industrial LaScalas

eth2

It is actually easier to locate them using Google or Yahoo's search engines.  The cut sheet that has been posted on here a number of time is a lot more useful though.  I lost all my Klipsch data with a hard drive crash. 

https://www.klipsch.com/lascala-floorstanding-speaker/details

Here is the standard one.  The only real difference is the K-43 woofer, all the other components are the same.  The cabinet types is what was different.  Pro cabinets varied from splits, glassed w/aluminum trim, and just black.

• Like 1

i have a pair for sale, $2,400usd plus shipping cost, if any interested contactme: djcompany@me.com

First I would start your own thread.

Second, I would post pictures.

Third, I would research their true value (unless you feel you've done this already).

• Like 1

My (look kinda like these Scalla story)

$1250 would be about right, fetching them up state Oregon way, Tops.

Then i take these Critters and do a Full Crites upgrade, now i have $1500 into them.

After 6Mo of listening to them, as well as stacked on top of another Pair of Scallas, they are close to the sound i want but NO cigar.

SO, A forum member down south agrees to give me a grand, and another agrees to give me grand for the other pair. im a sucker when i really want something but two grand is all i needed.

Off we go to sell two pair in one day in LA, then Burbank to Score My EAWs,

by god the wife ends up with a happy husband....Me  :) 

$1250 is the norm Calif pricing Blond or Black.

• Like 2

Based on your expert advice, I offered $1,250. We will see. The seller is in Florida this week and says he will get back to me on Friday. I want a pair I can transport around with trashing. I would never have moved my other LS's as they are just not meant to be moved.

• Like 2

Based on your expert advice, I offered $1,250. We will see. The seller is in Florida this week and says he will get back to me on Friday. I want a pair I can transport around with trashing. I would never have moved my other LS's as they are just not meant to be moved.

Yes, my max pricing on ANY 30+ year old Scalla would be NO more than $1250 and i pick up, a tad more meeting me half way.

Between regular Scallas and Splits, hands down, splits.

For us old guys there is no better critter to move around without effort.

• Like 2