Maybe I'm Amazed.....?

TasDom

Maybe this will add some perspective to our discussion; someone's idea of the Top Ten Beautiful Youtube Female Singers, 7 million views.  This vid had singers who had good productions, quality mics, nice video, etc.  There are some other Top Ten lists with the singers using iPhones, but I preferred watching this one to the low quality ones.

There's a lot of competition for the prettygirl Youtube singers.  B)

Edited by wvu80

wvu80, would not buy any of that but watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

Are you kidding me?  Wow!  :emotion-21:

I know that is a cover and I've never heard the original, but those kids were good!  And that drummer was BY FAR the star of the show!  He is rhythmically solid, his drumming was very interesting and his confidence is off the charts, especially for one so young.  He threw in some 32nd note runs followed by drag-triplets like it was nobody's business!

Thanks for the link.  I enjoyed that.  :smile:

Edited by wvu80

I guess my deal is, I don't know her personally, so it feels unfair if I try to make any assumptions about her.

And yet you insist on conveying that she's just an innocent young girl, haphazardly displaying her sexuality without any concept of how it's perceived - and that such action is surely unintentional... without knowing her personally.

No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be making any assumptions about anyone until we meet them and get to know them. Period.

Do you like it when someone has assumptions on who you are before they've met you and gotten to know you?

Edited by TwoCables

No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be making any assumptions about anyone until we meet them and get to know them  .Period.

Seems you've made assumptions about her.

Do you like it when someone has assumptions on who you are before they've met you and gotten to know you?

I couldn't give a hairy rats patootie what people think about me.

No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be making any assumptions about anyone until we meet them and get to know them  .Period.

Seems you've made assumptions about her.

I couldn't give a hairy rats patootie what people think about me.

What assumptions have I made about her? I was trying to make the point that we don't know anything about her and that it's not fair to have any assumptions on who she is because we haven't even met her.

because we haven't even met her

and do tell us what youtube musicians you have met

I now have to exercise an option never before utilized on any forum: ignore

You didn't understand what I was saying.

Also, you're putting me on ignore OVER THIS? You misunderstood me over something extremely trivial, and now you're putting me on ignore. That's interesting, and I guess I have a confirmation here that I made the right choice by leaving this thread (as I said in my most recent post above).

Sorry. I didn't join the Klipsch forum for this.

There's different opinions on every subject.  All forums are the same.  Everyone is respectful of your opinion but you just happen to be in the minority.  Such is life.  Nothing to get worked up about.  No right, no wrong, just different.  This place would be boring if we all felt the same about everything.