P-17B for sale

Scrappydue

these were bought as pat of my set to obtain a certain price point which i needed to meet to be able to buy the palladium set. they were received today on march 24th and opened to verify everything was in perfect condition and worked as they should. they sound absolutely wonderful! i would love to hang on to them for down the road but i just can't. so i am offering to a forum member for 2000$ shipped in the 48 states.

16893542146_3112cbcaba_b.jpg

Wow! Thats a SWEET price for some BRAND NEW Palladiums! Should be a quick sale

thanks youth! wife said i could keep them and sell the cornwalls (which she said i could never sell) but i dont want a 2 channel setup with the same setup as my living room. now if these sit for a bit and for some reason i have to get rid of the palladium then the cornwalls will go and these will stay, cause they got some sweet sound for such a small size! 

these were bought as pat of my set to obtain a certain price point which i needed to meet to be able to buy the palladium set. they were received today on march 24th and opened to verify everything was in perfect condition and worked as they should. they sound absolutely wonderful!
Hi Scrappy -- where did you buy them?  Did you have a chance to listen to them first?

Thanks --  

these were bought as pat of my set to obtain a certain price point which i needed to meet to be able to buy the palladium set. they were received today on march 24th and opened to verify everything was in perfect condition and worked as they should. they sound absolutely wonderful!

Hi Scrappy -- where did you buy them? Did you have a chance to listen to them first?

Thanks --

i bought them from an authorized dealer in Texas. I purchased my entire set from him. These were received today and opened. I listened to them for about an hour. They sound every bit as good as my p-37. In fact they sounded better cause I had them wider apart than my towers and further out from the rear wall. So no boomy bass just clean, tight bass from such a "small" speaker. As much as I would love to have them as rears if I could fit them almost a shame to have that much potential in the rear where not much goes on. Edited by Scrappydue

Well, I don't want to ask you to hold them for me. It's just that I've recently started up a small business with a friend of mine and we're already making some pretty good money. If you still have them by second or third week of April, there's a good chance I'll have you ship them out to me!  :)