P-17B for sale

Scrappydue

He has Rotary subs and has to jump start them, lol.

I installed the alternator so I DON'T have to jump start it every time. Turn-key operation!
if you guys are talking about that fan that is SO AWESOME!!!! I have the exact same type of fan on my onkyo hot plate!! And couple weeks into April may work out just fine. I have the boxes coming for them. The ones they came in were rough. And foam was kind of crappy. I'll send you a pm.

Great looking speakers Scrappy. I've been considering jumping to Palladiums as well. GLWS, they shouldn't last long at that price.

johnny If I remember right you have a high WAF. dude my wife loves these. AND I've had about ten different women to my house over the last week and every dang one of them has complemented how beautiful my speakers were without anyone even pointing them out! Proud papa moments! Lol

I'm certain my wife would like them as well. I'm very tempted, I have my 3rd child due in April however. So spending $2k on speakers.... can't happen right now. We also might be moving soon and want to see how our new home will be arranged before I make any more speaker purchases. 

never heard the rb-75. but i am betting they would give them a run for their money for sure. thanks!

I have a plan.  Send me your P-17B's and I will do some exhaustive A-B testing in all my rooms with a few different forms of amplification.  I will record my findings.

Then I will send them back to you as well as my RB-75's and you can do the same.  

We will then share notes.

You know that plan could get a little $$$ and risky.

Never mind. ;)  :D

Bill

I have a plan.  Send me your P-17B's and I will do some exhaustive A-B testing in all my rooms with a few different forms of amplification.  I will record my findings.   Then I will send them back to you as well as my RB-75's and you can do the same.     We will then share notes.   You know that plan could get a little $$$ and risky.   Never mind.     Bill

Bill missed a step....after his testing he will bring them to my house for a second opinion and of course I will provide my Youthman photos of both pair of speakers. I think it's a great plan myself

you two are a couple of funny guys 

I've owned RB-75's and heard the Palladiums. Although the RB-75's sound huge for a bookshelf speaker, there's no contest. To me the biggest difference is the midrange. That is what all the reference series lack in my opinion. Plus more refined highs and lows. The Palladiums are definitely on the next level. GLWS

Guest Steven1963

Ugh!  I'm torn: divorce <=> speakers...divorce <=> speakers...

Never heard them. But don't need to.  I know they sound amazing.