Panasonic Plasma 50 inch?

billybob

If I should ever need to replace my plasma I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Panasonic. It's too bad plasma didn't make it, it makes for an awesome picture.

Mine is strictly a monitor......no tuner......no speakers. It needs an external source for video and audio but it's exactly perfect for me since I have the pre-amp to provide the source material to the TV and have no need for speakers on the TV.

Enjoy your new TV.

• Like 1

We have a 65" Panasonic plasma in our living room. My brother and I hung it and that thing had to be 200lbs. The weekend we hung it I was so sure I was going to come in and find it on the floor! All that said, the unit has a fabulous picture and maybe the best audio quality I have heard from any flat panel TV. The bass response from this unit is amazing. I have considered at times replacing it with a newer technology 70" or 80" but I cant let go of the audio quality. Not sure how Panasonc engineered the audio on these units but it is nothing short of amazing.

• Like 1

I have a 55" LG Plasma ... great set in zero ambient light , although the radient heat was a real issue in summer months as was the power comsumption .

As with a majority of plasma sets the Y-sustain finally kicked off , so the set was dead and not worthy of repair ( less then 5 years )

Replaced the set with a 60"  Vizio Backlit LED ...  HD  satilite & or digital  signals ( blu-ray or media player ) are as good and or better then the Plasma , but the non - HD  tv signals really sucks

• Like 1