This guy is on a roll LOL

Scrappydue

Personal message sent to me from mr ninja:

You were clearly alluding to it, as you were not remotely agreeing with me.You say whining, when it's really critiquing and suggesting what I believe (know) would improve Klipsch Reference speaker's sound quality. You should check out the Nintendo forums, you'd get along great with all the delusional fanboys their who also believe their company of choice can do no wrong and could not have possibly improved the Wii U's hardware.

I'll put more than words in your mouth, friend.

Once again I will say that I never said crossovers couldn't be improved. I said you aren't gonna change klipschs mind. Wanna really, and I mean really improve reference speakers? Sell them and step up to the big leagues. Get some la scalas or khorns or go pro. I mean come on rf-3 were what, 500$ new. That means dealer cost is 250 or so. Klipsch has to make money. So lets say 100$. 250-100. How good do you think you can make your 150$ speaker sound with a couple crossover component changes?

And I'm guessing you lost your old account for doing the same thing you are doing to me. Don't send me a message threatening to put "more than words" in my mouth.

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

I stayed out of it because I couldnt understand why you would put money into the 3 series. And then he was just going to attach them to a piece of pine and screw it back into the cabinet. Sounds like a major improvement over the boards Klipsch used. And he said it :sounded like fun" What can be fun about trying to fix something you ****ed up and then tell everyone how wonderful they sound? I cant be bothered with the CF-3s I bought as a project and I guarantee they kick his 3s in the ***. 

I'm not the sharpest, but I dont throw money at something that has no chance of recovering my initial investment

But that's just me

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996

Hey buddy!

(old account was lost due to forum upgrade)

Ninja,

Based on your threatening message to Scrappy, it looks like ditching your account because of an upgrade, was truly an "upgrade." I hate it when people anonymously threaten others on a forum. It is just cowardly.

You owe Scrappy an apology.

• Like 1

I stayed out of it because I couldnt understand why you would put money into the 3 series. And then he was just going to attach them to a piece of pine and screw it back into the cabinet. Sounds like a major improvement over the boards Klipsch used. And he said it :sounded like fun" What can be fun about trying to fix something you ****ed up and then tell everyone how wonderful they sound? I cant be bothered with the CF-3s I bought as a project and I guarantee they kick his 3s in the ***. 

I'm not the sharpest, but I dont throw money at something that has no chance of recovering my initial investment

But that's just me

Mark

And yet the upgrade was totally worth it.  :rolleyes: Not everyone has money to buy all new speakers, pal. ;)

Hey buddy!

(old account was lost due to forum upgrade)

Ninja,

Based on your threatening message to Scrappy, it looks like ditching your account because of an upgrade, was truly an "upgrade." I hate it when people anonymously threaten others on a forum. It is just cowardly.

You owe Scrappy an apology.

Oh for f**k sake, it wasn't a "threat" get over yourselves. What a bunch of butt hurt pricks.

Edited by ninjai18