WhereDidItGo?

oldtimer

There was a thread about Fred and his support of dubious agendas specifically this time about the freedom restoration act in IN.  Personally I would like to know when Indiana residents lost their freedom and why a new law was needed to restore it.  Aside from that, I can't seem to find the thread here.  In the meantime, here is a hilarious tidbit that contradicts whatever the gov said the other day in a press conference as an attempt at damage control.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/indiana-pizzeria-closes-over-backlash-from-owner%e2%80%99s-anti-gay-remarks-to-media/ar-AAakqnD

There was a thread about Fred and his support of dubious agendas specifically this time about the freedom restoration act in IN.

That smacks of pol-a-tics I tell you, pol-a-tics!   And in the home state of Klipsch corporate?  :o

My friend, that is a meatball right down the center of the plate.  Any self respecting Mod would have knocked that thread right out of the park before it even got started.  B)

Edited by wvu80

So, to those members here from the great state of IN, please tell me exactly when you lost your religious freedoms and why a new law was needed to get them back?  Any personal anecdotes?  Were you prevented from going to church?  Maybe your car was towed away from the parking lot while you were in church as a form of intimidation?

Gents, Carl locked that thread and I deleted it entirely.  I know nothing of the politics of the Klipsch or Audiovox owners past or present, but this Forum isn't a place for anybody to discuss them.  It's only the second thread I've ever deleted and the other one was a 1 post newbie attacking the Audiovox CEO a couple of years ago.

Make sure this thread doesn't go south.  If you want to criticize the product, customer service, or the like be my guest.  I'll leave that to the Klipsch employees to police as I can't judge.  But attacks on the politics of Klipsch employees or management ain't happening here. 

Dave

Well in this case it kind of is because the original poster was intent on feedback being a partial determinant of future purchases.  If the corporate wants to ignore this feedback then that is their prerogative, but it goes against everything I ever learned in business school to ignore it.  Yes I freely admit I did not go to Harvard, Stanford or Wharton for business school.  Their mileage may vary according to their compensation packages.

General question that is seriously asked. I have been in many establishments that have a sign posted stating that "We have a right to refuse service to anyone". Is this sign legit? By that I mean can the owners rightfully refuse service to anyone?

General question that is seriously asked. I have been in many establishments that have a sign posted stating that "We have a right to refuse service to anyone". Is this sign legit? By that I mean can the owners rightfully refuse service to anyone?

Rightfully, or Legally?

Rightfully, or Legally?

In this context I meant legally.