NBS Feeler SOLD

A1UC

I would like to sell my NBS , the Preamp in my Totaldac is working out just right for me . I have $SOLD in to it with the upgraded caps and Rectifier Tube . I just installed 3 new tubes in the Phono section .

I was going to hold on to it but I don't plan on adding any other sources or a TT .

post-49590-0-56080000-1428247677_thumb.j

post-49590-0-92760000-1428248218_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

I bought an NBS with a MM phono stage, custom case, and the best available tubes and upgrades. The seller was very generous. I won't disclose the price as it was not within the average price range for an NBS and probably won't come up ever again. I got a similar deal on the VRD's that were part of this deal.  

I bought an NBS with a MM phono stage, custom case, and the best available tubes and upgrades. The seller was very generous. I won't disclose the price as it was not within the average price range for an NBS and probably won't come up ever again. I got a similar deal on the VRD's that were part of this deal.  

You sure did get a deal , probably never ever see that again .  

• Like 1

I would like to sell my NBS...

Here is the catch , I wont sell it for the Eth2 deal - I would rather just keep it at this point...

wat iz dat?

Eth2 deal was a awesome deal , I could of beat him to it but thought about it to long and he scooped them up :o