China's toxic lake

Paducah Home Theater

Ugh!

There must be better ways to refine neo magnet's and polish cell phone screens. 

As for the neo, why not crush and use magnets to remove the material from the ore? Why chemicals? Perhaps if the neodymium were removed by magnet a bit more effectively, the purification process could be on a much smaller scale, and the toxics which are resulted will be small enough to mitigate with other treatments or uses.

As for polishing smart phones, what's wrong with aluminum oxide?

To me, this is all antiquated technology driven by costs. We have as much rare-earth mineral domestically in North America. I'm sure we are better stewards of the ecology than the Chinese. It sounds like it could be a nice industry for one or more of the America's to get into. Heck with China. let's do it ourselves, and do it right!

Ugh!

There must be better ways to refine neo magnet's and polish cell phone screens. 

As for the neo, why not crush and use magnets to remove the material from the ore? Why chemicals? Perhaps if the neodymium were removed by magnet a bit more effectively, the purification process could be on a much smaller scale, and the toxics which are resulted will be small enough to mitigate with other treatments or uses.

As for polishing smart phones, what's wrong with aluminum oxide?

To me, this is all antiquated technology driven by costs. We have as much rare-earth mineral domestically in North America. I'm sure we are better stewards of the ecology than the Chinese. It sounds like it could be a nice industry for one or more of the America's to get into. Heck with China. let's do it ourselves, and do it right!

China produces it for us - and pollutes it's cities so we dont have to pollute our own - if we produced it , we would have the same end result -

-the only way to clean this up is to levy a recycling fee on every item they sell in order to have the funds to industrialize the recycling of these toxic rejects -

the stuff does dry up and what you see is just the top layer - these particles are toxic and the people in these factories are eventually going to be sick with deadly deceases and problems with new borns , genetic defects - etc -

we have to help - as the planet is indirectly polluting their environment for us to enjoy the latest -

this is just the tip of the iceberg , scenes like these are all over China -with all of their industries polluting their country - China is the world's manufacturer ,and that  only comes at a price -

China is pure filth and when the air finally becomes un breathable, what will they do?  Our head cheese in charge will likely invite them all over to live and take care of our stray dog problem. 

harbin2_2709592b.jpg

dogs-cage.jpg

It will stunt their growth.

it has not so far , they have no limit as to  how much they can pollute their own people - we just hired a Chinese person and he mentionned that in his city ,in the winter ,  the snow is black -

China is pure filth and when the air finally becomes un breathable, what will they do?  Our head cheese in charge will likely invite them all over to live and take care of our stray dog problem. 

harbin2_2709592b.jpg

dogs-cage.jpg

no humanity

• Like 1

no humanity

Oh, I didn't post the bad pictures of what they do to pets, don't want inject too much reality on the leaders here or ruin anyone's week.

You said it. I know many there are doing what they have to do to survive, but there are so many that have no soul whatsoever. Asia in general is pure filth and its a shame because there so much beauty in the landscapes over there.    We are very lucky to be in the US of A.

no humanity

Oh, I didn't post the bad pictures of what they do to pets, don't want inject too much reality on the leaders here or ruin anyone's week.

You said it. I know many there are doing what they have to do to survive, but there are so many that have no soul whatsoever. Asia in general is pure filth and its a shame because there so much beauty in the landscapes over there.    We are very lucky to be in the US of A.

I have watched their incredible growth since the 80's , I have seen  bare villages become  huges cities in a matter of 1 year , aeroports are dug out of the water , skycrapers are built like we build homes , they are a non-stop machine ,in fact  we are asleep in the West in comparison -

Edited by Randyh

Makes you want to run out and buy some new headphones & reference series speakers.

Makes you want to run out and buy some new headphones & reference series speakers.

or Orange juice from concentrate , vitamins -etc - they also produce food

Do you think the leaders of China enjoy the filth? 

What gets me is that some of the wisest people in the world are living in China right now. They are west of the industrialization. What I don't understand is how money always wins out over wisdom in China. It has for eons. Take for example the plight of the ShaoLin. 

I am saddened by what this is doing to our great planet. I am sure the monks there are saddened also.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

Do you think the leaders of China enjoy the filth? 

What gets me is that some of the wisest people in the world are living in China right now. They are west of the industrialization. What I don't understand is how money always wins out over wisdom in China. It has for eons. Take for example the plight of the ShaoLin. 

I am saddened by what this is doing to our great planet. I am sure the monks there are saddened also.

Apparently yes, yes they do. At the expense of child labor and under paid, over worked people that are a few steps from paid slaves. Most of them rejoicing to have the space to live that would cover the area of an Americans clothes washer and dryer. At the same time we reap the benefits of dirt cheap, disposable electronics and circus trinkets that some poor individual has built or created.  All along US companies get richer and richer exploiting this cheap labor and manufactured parts over there that build the crap we buy.  The US manu jobs are gone, but the products imported are much cheaper than we could build by far, cant have it both ways.

So yes, IMO, its safe to say the filth starts at the top of the food chain over there,   pretty much the same thing here too.

• Like 1