Fisher 500C-nosvalve restored-SOLD

alexg5775

Let try this again. Going cheaper and with more new pics of internal guts. Fisher has been sitting in my closet collecting dust. My plan was to put in my bedroom with a pair of heresy II but i never got around to it AND i need the $ for a new project i am looking to build with my main system in living room.

Fully restored by Craig at nosvalve eight months ago. Also purchased nosvalve life time warranty, which is transferable. (warranty was 250$ it self) There is a long story behind this fisher, to make it short, i sent it to someone to restore, when i received unit back i had to sent it BACK to Craig to finish restoring the unit. I purchased this unit to power khorns which are now SOLD. Trully hurts me to sell unit, i have been fighting it for months, hopefully it will go to a better home and get use. To say the least i have ALOT invested in the unit, much much more than my asking price. Please PM me for more info.

Unit looks great and sounds amazing! Unit also has a mono RCA out put derived from center channel which can be used with a crossover for subwoofer or as see fit. This was done at nosvalve. I have bill of sale with all details on tubes replaced, caps, etc. Please email me with any and all questions and i can forward you the bill with details on the work done. The unit was completely restored, no corners cut.

Link to old thread on unit for sale with more pics.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/153489-fisher-500c-nosvalve-restored-will-be-in-tennessee-for-a-week/?hl=%2Bfisher+%2B500c

Alex

Edited by alexg5775

7 day bump. Lots of interest but not takers... I am willing to drive north possibly as far as Orlando to make transaction happen. Pm me and we can exchange numbers and speak on phone if anyone wishes. Shipped, insured, and with Craigs lifetime warranty which was 250 in it self this is a great deal. Quality piece here guys...

Alex