Beater La Scala's are DONE!

jimjimbo

Guest Steven1963

Makes me wish speakers had a carfax.

forum members too.

Hey man I'll tell you anything you want to know?

Tell us why you got banned?

Makes me wish speakers had a carfax.

forum members too.

Hey man I'll tell you anything you want to know?

Tell us why you got banned?

Cute, but that's from an older post. He can't respond to it.

muy bonita!!!

the klipsch badges look great against the black!

Thanks again for the nice comments!  And those are the original badges too.

Well, I have several other projects slated....one of which is going to take some serious preparation, planning, and careful execution.....you know who you are....and a couple of others that are relatively minor cabinet re-do's, and component install....

Had a bit of a set back last week when I had a pipe burst in the basement that was the result of a frozen outside faucet.  Thankfully it didn't affect any of my gear or speakers, but I had to move almost everything to one side in order to get the water out of the carpet, then put in some heavy fans which have been running for over 5 days now....Plumber's coming tomorrow to fix it, carpet is pretty much done, but it does give me the opportunity to think about how I might want to configure things again....there is a minor bright side....

Hey!  Quit buggin' me!  Just kidding....Finally got it taken care of, and I'm starting to put things back together today as a matter of fact....I've had a bunch of interest in some items I had for sale, so have been busy with that, plus work, plus grand kids, plus blah, blah, blah.....Probably will be starting the major projects next week.  Wooo Hooo!!

Had a bit of a set back last week when I had a pipe burst in the basement that was the result of a frozen outside faucet.

In May?????  Good grief.  I've been mowing for over 3 months now.

Yep, May...the problem was with an outdoor faucet, and I hadn't turned it on until then.  It only leaked when I had the faucet turned on, and I didn't even see or realize the problem until there was a giant mess in my basement.