Mug Shots

Chad

Only one handy

Someone needs to photoshop a baseball cap and cigar into that picture so we'll recognize you.

Well, now back at the PC I have found one that will closely resemble me at the event; sans air guitar.

post-19886-0-56080000-1428439206_thumb.j

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

I figure my latest mugshot will be taken Friday night :D

This almost became true I believe!
I reread this thread last night and thought the same thing! It's rather scary that he made that prediction.

Just a little more effort on his part would have landed his mug shot on the front page of the Hope Star!

• Like 3

• 5 years later...
46 minutes ago, billybob said:

JC Superstar

Thanks - you don't realize how close you are, but that's a headshot I was using for the part of John.  I reached out to the production during initial casting and they didn't get back to me.  So I didn't get the role.  That's something I wanted to do at one time in my life, but now I keep my hair shorter - I probably won't ever get to do it.

And yes, I'm serious.  Seems like an easy role with no solo singing and no speaking so I thought I could safely pull that off with my zero acting / singing experience.  Didn't even get the chance.

• Sad 1