Oldtimer's Hot Sauce

Mallette

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:
2 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Got my shipment hand delivered today. Thanks Brian!

got mine last Friday --hand delivered also; but, not by Brian.

Edited 24 minutes ago by BigStewMan

Still talking about hot sauce ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 4/8/2015 at 12:01 PM, oldtimer said:

I currently make three sauces.  Here is a list of ingredients for those not going to Hope and might be interested.  They are sourced and made in Honolulu.

Hawaiian Firecracker

Red Thai chiles, distilled vinegar, sweet onion, ginger, garlic, carrots, fresh lime juice, Hawaiian sea salt

Gourmet Red Thai

Red Thai chiles, distilled vinegar, sweet onion, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, Kaffir lime leaf, fresh lime juice, Hawaiian sea salt

Gourmet Green Thai

Green Thai chiles, distilled vinegar, sweet onion, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, Kaffir lime leaf, fresh lime juice, Hawaiian sea salt

Here you go.....

I have to say it is really good sauce, it just taste really fresh, the texture is like homemade, a little chunky and great taste. Not terribly hot but very good flavor. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stew, it's nice to have a celebrity endorsement.  For the serious chili heads out there, I am offering a special edition, "The Sting" which is made from Trinidad Scorpion peppers.  It's nice and red, a little heavier on the garlic, a blend of lime and meyer lemon, and that classic lingering heat these peppers are known for.  Pricing is the same as the regular lines, so get yours now!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, oldtimer said:

I scored some green thai chiles today, so place your orders for the green Tropical Tiki if you have been waiting for it.  There is also the two red varieties in stock.

I need to order for the holidays and wonder if you have any of the special varieties in stock? Fwiw, I surprisingly liked the Holy Habanero which seemed quite hot compared to the Green Tropical Tiki, which is my favorite.