Oldtimer's Hot Sauce

Mallette

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Jalabanero  sauce is ready to offer.  The peppers are a jalapeno/habanero hybrid, and packs some pretty good heat.  I think I'll call it "The Jalaban."

Careful there my Friend. A simple typo might get you a visit from Homeland Security?!

Knock Knock - Yes hello - we are looking for a  Mr. Oldtimer ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
26 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I got some of the Holy Habanero in my eye yesterday. Had some on my hands and attempted to remove my contact lens. Not the wisest thing i’ve ever done.

Was there a warning on the label not to put your finger in your eye before washing your hands?

18 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I got some of the Holy Habanero in my eye yesterday. Had some on my hands and attempted to remove my contact lens. Not the wisest thing i’ve ever done.

Note to OT - add warning label to hot sauce bottles - Keep Away from Fire and Flame. Do Not Touch or Rub Eyes. Keep Away from Contact Lenses'. Flush with water and seek medical help immediately. 

Just now, richieb said:

Note to OT - add warning label to hot sauce bottles - Keep Away from Fire and Flame. Do Not Touch or Rub Eyes. Keep Away from Contact Lenses'. Flush with water and seek medical help immediately. 

To avoid litigation, i’m going to demand the following name changes to the product.   Elway’s Elixir. The Chief (KC Style Hot Sauce), and The Bolt, with a beautiful powder blue label. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, richieb said:

I just checked a couple bottles of famous hot sauces with sales in the millions of bottle I reckon and they have no warning labels on them. Litigation may be rough sledding. But as they say - anyone can be sued. You're welcome and Merry Christmas. 

But they are probably in Louisiana and protected by the Napoleonic Code.

• Haha 1