Oldtimer's Hot Sauce

Mallette

$5 per three ounce TSA travel size approved.  I have been switching to this size exclusively but am open to custom orders.  Five ounce bottles were selling for $7.  Any other sizes can be discussed.  I can get three bottles in a small flat rate box (5.95) for shipping, other quotes will be custom.

• Like 1

You still near Denton? Maybe I can swing by and pick up some on the way to my cousin's house.

It looks like it should keep a long time.

Yes let me know details to see what's possible.

Wait.. i thought you were on the island? We're down the road from each other??

You still near Denton? Maybe I can swing by and pick up some on the way to my cousin's house.

It looks like it should keep a long time.

Yes let me know details to see what's possible.

Wait.. i thought you were on the island? We're down the road from each other??

I am either there or here.  If you get near Denton it is cheaper than the mail but otherwise gas cost would be about the same.

Not going to Denton today; spent all afternoon at the CareNow for a sinus infection so I'm way behind on today's schedule. I can help with future orders though.
 do you deliver to Los Angeles?  You can wait until the sinus infection clears. 

A bottle of sauce should clear it up.   Just don't snort it all at once.

Got my hot sauce today on exact time he said it would be here. I not a hot sauce person per say but this is pretty darn good only done it on chips so far but it is different than store stuff. Thanks so much I will try it on other stuff later. Rick