Oldtimer's Hot Sauce

Mallette

It is good stuff. I've wet through 1/2 a bottle of the Hawaiian Firecracker yesterday evening. Tried on some bristling sardines with some thinly sliced aguacate and onions. The kids refused to kiss me yesterday before they went to bed, but it wasn't because of the hot sauce.

OT, you've found a perfect consistency that no one else out there does.

Was wondering, do I need to refrigerate after opening?

It looks like paypal is a go.  I'd better get busy.

Sounds like quite a product you have there. If you are serious you should look into Etsy for selling. I have found quite a few good sauces available there and for a 20 cent listing price you will probably do well.

• Moderators

I did have a chance to try it in Hope and was impressed, it was different than other sauces I have tried. The first thing I noticed was how thick it was, how do you even get it through that little hole and keep It that texture, very nice.

I tasted all three, but kind of screwed up, I tried the Gourmet Red Thai first, then the other two, all within a minute, so I didn't get a fair taste of the second two as if I would have spread it out a little. All were good, and after I get back to normal after this weekend need to order some.