Just ordered some RF7II's, a 64II, an amp/preamp and a sub!

gadgtfreek

Congrats on the 7ll's & the 7500. 

Originally missing the Cherry 7....then MIA in Utah.... now a missing power cable.

Sounds like a bumpy week, but when it all comes together it will be worth the wait.

Once you're all set up... make sure your not missing this:

TsEguA8.jpg

Well, 

I couldnt help myself, been wanting to buy this for awhile... Will have to find a new home for the 4520ci soon.

Marantz - 11.2-Ch. 4K Ultra HD and 3D Pass-Through A/V Preamplifier - Black

• Model: AV7702
Edited by gadgtfreek

Well, in the last week I have dropped about $4900 LOL. I hope so! In all seriousness, I am glad I am about where I wanted to be a few years ago with my system. Definitely blessed to hit the deals I have, plus make quick sales on the gear I am swapping out.

Well, in the last week I have dropped about $4900 LOL. I hope so! In all seriousness, I am glad I am about where I wanted to be a few years ago with my system. Definitely blessed to hit the deals I have, plus make quick sales on the gear I am swapping out.

Sent you a PM

Well, thru wheeling and dealing, and a potential upcoming swap, this is what the final system could be compared to the start.

Component---Start---Finish

Preamp---4520ci---AV7702

Amp---XPA3---Model 7500

Center---RC62ii---RC7

Fronts---RC82ii---RF7ii

I imagine the speaker changes, when finished, should make for an interesting listen.

I wont be going atmos, at least not any time soon

I'm in same boat. In fact, I had to convince myself that due to my room, 5.1 is the best solution. My room just doesnt allow 7.1 or 9.1 etc. But, like they say, a properly setup 5.1 in a room not ideal for 7.1 sounds great. 

Sorry Scrappy, he and I have made a deal on the 4520. But, I'll trade you for those little speakers you have. I think they start with a P? LOL.

good deal for you, and HECK NO! sorry gotta pony up some big bucks for the P lol :ph34r:

Edited by Scrappydue