Just ordered some RF7II's, a 64II, an amp/preamp and a sub!

gadgtfreek

So I am off today and tomorrow, it is 11:42am and no preamp yet... Just waiting, and waiting, and waiting... 

It's holding up the whole show at this point because I need to tear everything out and rerun, but if something happens and it doesnt show today I don't want to get crazy.

Supposedly it will be at the store today for me to pickup, when, no one knows...

I have not. I of course did not get the second one until Tues, and then had to get the amp power cord. I just started taking everything down yesterday evening. Kinda wanted to pull it all out at once, put it back together, run XT32 and be done with it...

I had so many moving parts on this one. Other amp had to go before this one got here, only one speaker.... It was a mess LOL. I took some down because the preamp was supposed to be here today, but...

I do have a new power center that will arrive within the hour. Once it does I am gutting the stand and re-running all the power cables.

Edited by gadgtfreek
  • Like 1

LOL.

I have a UPS down there that is coming out, a Tivo that is leaving, lot of junk that needs to go. Just shortening the speaker cables will be nice too, they were way too long. I am currently running a 1.2 system (center and two subs). Wonder how that will rock?

Tivo opens the slot that the marantz will go next month, once I get a RC64ii.

Edited by gadgtfreek

Well, Marantz did not make in today %$&%^$^%$!!!!!

Anyways, hopefully will be here tomorrow, so I went ahead and pulled the stand out and moved all my gear around. Instead of the preamp sitting up on top next to the center, which can't happen if I get a 64ii, it will be right in the middle (empty hole). Tivo is moving out of system, so I put the power center, Oppo and Hopper all on the left. Will look pretty good once I get the AV7702 in there.

IMG_0947_zpsenpoald9.jpg