Just ordered some RF7II's, a 64II, an amp/preamp and a sub!

gadgtfreek

Moved the APC to another area and trying to fight the hummmmmmmmmmmmm (which neither were successful with). Which I figured out to be DC voltage from the plasma. So I ordered the Emotiva CMX-2 to fight that...

Edited by gadgtfreek

My guess is they won't help at all. I had a buddy locally who has a JTR setup and we both had issues with him from our sherbourns and he had an xlr pre amp. His hum went away when he switched. But then the gain was so high he couldn't use attenuatirs. So he sold them. And went back to rca with attenuatirs.

Should get the emotiva in today to fight the DC voltage on the line (amp hum). Will post back with an update, maybe it will work and be helpful to someone else. Neither the APCH15 nor the Panamax did squat for the issue.

Next move is cheater plug if this doesnt work...

Edited by gadgtfreek

I just found out, and was totally unaware, Dolby recommends selecting the Atmos track if you gear can do it regardless of your speaker setup. In other words you do not have to have an Atmos speaker layout to enjoy the benefit of the mixing tools.

Thats pretty cool.

I am in the middle of a 49 minute FW update, and then will try airplay.