Heresy III Pair $1700, New Albany IN

Rivernuggets

• 1 month later...

I am the dealer. Been selling Jolida audio gear for several years. Just recently got a dealership with Klipsch and trying to promote Klipsch speakers. Give me a break. We will sell a pair of Heresy III speakers for $1500, no tax, shipping is free is USA. Also we have a pair of Cornwall III in our store- $3600 for a pair, shipping is free in USA. These are open box- been opened to photograph. These speakers are usually priced per speaker no matter is shown in a photo as a pair. Also, if you want or like - Heresy III speakers- $750 each. Cornwall III - $1800 each. Now you have price per pair, per speaker, and an explanation. No one is going to sell a new pair of Heresy III speakers for $850. Don't jump to a lot of mistaken conclusions. see www.petery-hedden.com. Now you know the whole story. bob anderson

The Cornwalls are priced at $1900 each in the CL ad.

Can't definitively tell if it's per speaker for the Epay Heresy's.  Says 'speakers' for $850.  Still worth checking out for someone local to New Albany IN / Louisville KY.

I am the dealer. if we have confused people we are sorry. these can be sold individually, as a pair, or however many you want. We are new Klipsch dealers, have sold Jolida gear for several years. We have a pair of Klipsch Heresy III speakers in our store now, and a pair of Cornwall III speakers. $3600 per pair for the Cornwall III speakers, no tax, and shipping is free in USA. Or $1800 each. Heresy III speakers are $1500 per pair no tax, shipping free in USA> or $750 each. Hope this clears up the confusion. No one would sell a pair of new Heresy III speakers for $850 even if photo shows a pair. That is just how my partner photographed them. Most prices are for a single speaker. Again, sorry for the confusion. We do have an actual store in the Louisville area. www.petery-hedden.com And, we just run our business best we can.

as the dealer in question here let me say we have sold Jolida gear for several years. We are new dealers for Klipsch speakers. WE are doing the best we can. If we have confused some people we are sorry, but no need to get mad at us, or to run us down. New Cornwall III walnut finish- $3600 pair, no tax, free shipping in usa. or $1800 each. Heresy III walnut finish- $1500 pair no tax, free shipping in USA, or $750 each. Buy however many you want. we have an actual store in the Louisville area. We do not have a lot of stock in the store right now- it is expensive. see www.petery-hedden.com if you wish. No one would sell a new pair of Heresy III speakers for $850. again, we are sorry for any confusion. our deals are as good as anyone else's or better. we offer excellent deals on all Jolida gear. However, we do not sell below our cost. If you want to be mad at us then be mad. bob anderson

No offense intended, Bob.  When I posted 'Not such a good deal after all' it was relative to what I thought originally: a Heresy pair for $850.  Used pairs have sold that low on Ebay.

Very glad you are selling Klipsch out of your store.  Thanks for supporting a top notch company!

cornwall III speakers- $3600 pair, $1800 each, no tax, shipping included in USA.

Heresy III speakers- $1500 pair, $750 each, no tax, shipping included in USA.

Walnut finish in stock, other finishes have to be ordered. Orders take several weeks as these are made per order.

These are fair prices and terms. Bob Anderson

No offense intended, Bob.  When I posted 'Not such a good deal after all' it was relative to what I thought originally: a Heresy pair for $850.  Used pairs have sold that low on Ebay.

Very glad you are selling Klipsch out of your store.  Thanks for supporting a top notch company!

We love Klipsch speakers with Jolida amps. After selling several pairs of vintage Klipsch we considered asking for a dealership. We got one. For new speakers our deals are very fair- no tax, shipping included, and priced the same as an open box item would be. Walnut in stock. Other finishes would be ordered. It is too expensive to have a lot of stock. We are too small to afford that. I am not upset, I was not clear I suppose. I just wanted to clear things up if I could. We felt we did not want to advertise the heritage series speakers on eBAy or CL, we have some ads on usaudiomart. We have a website, and we have the store. we would like to increase our local area business. but it takes time. Klipsch speakers are an excellent value. Bob Anderson

We love Klipsch speakers with Jolida amps. After selling several pairs of vintage Klipsch we considered asking for a dealership. We got one. For new speakers our deals are very fair- no tax, shipping included, and priced the same as an open box item would be. Walnut in stock. Other finishes would be ordered. It is too expensive to have a lot of stock. We are too small to afford that. I am not upset, I was not clear I suppose. I just wanted to clear things up if I could. We felt we did not want to advertise the heritage series speakers on eBAy or CL, we have some ads on usaudiomart. We have a website, and we have the store. we would like to increase our local area business. but it takes time. Klipsch speakers are an excellent value. Bob Anderson

BTW- help spread the word, and help clear this matter up. We would appreciate that a lot. Take care.